EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2042

Goje писал(а) >>

>>which wave is of interest to me

Yes in general on this whole triangle. If it's a triangle.
I'm trying to unravel the pound in the minors right now. I'm waiting for it to unravel. It's kind of a double flat so far.

Alexan писал(а) >>

I took a look at Ignatov's picture. There are a lot of doubts. But according to my marking too. The blue wave [c] of (c) does not look like a zigzag. I.e. such variant with an elongated A is not excluded, but I think the impulse can be found in a smaller value. Do you have your variant? It would be interesting to have a look at it. Can't figure out the cross yet.

The zigzag, which you draw in wave (e) can not be C above the end of A. It is possible only for flat.... if I am not confused.... and since A is an impulse there can't be a flat there. So the targets are lower...

Galina, how are you?
Haven't heard from you in a while.

exi писал(а) >>

The zigzag you draw in wave (e) cannot have C above the end of A. It is only possible in flat.... if I am not confused.... and since A is an impulse there can't be a flat there. So the targets are lower...

Uh-huh, got it. here's the question - is [a] momentum? Let's wait some more. Any news about the pound? I'm already looking at the minutes :)))
Look in your inbox in a minute.

here we go 3 for 5 on the pound

Alexan писал(а) >>

Uh-huh, got it. here's the question - does [a] pulse? Let's wait some more. Any clarity on the pound? I'm already looking at the minutemen :)))
Check your message in a minute.

I am doing pound now on H4... there's a lot of volatility... The last strong drop may not be an impulse at all as there is no confirmation....and this is very important.
I think A is an impulse...until we prove otherwise I will consider it an impulse....

exi >>:

У зигзага который ты рисуешь в волне (е) не может быть С выше конца А. Это возможно только у плоских....если я не путаю.... а т.к. там А - импульс, то плоская там не может быть. Так что цели ниже...

Wave C of the zigzag may not reach the start of wave B (truncated zigzag)

Goje писал(а) >>

Wave C of the zigzag may not reach the start of wave B (truncated zigzag)

Nili has no such zigzags. That's the difference. Wave B always crosses the beginning of B (end of A)... Only the flat wave C has shortened waves, which symbolises market weakness, because wave B >= 61.8% of A. And the zigzag symbolises market strength....
NeoWave is significantly different from orthodox analysis.

Alexan, apparently there is momentum in this fall and found confirmation. A (5)-th wave curve has come out.... But this is so far the most normal of all.... I assume this is Zagzag and we still have wave [c] waiting for us. Where exactly will wave [b] end, it is necessary to see smaller timings. Anyway, so far so good...

EURUSD: we're going to go down, 50 pips. it looks like it's already started.
Reason: