EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2037

Alexan писал(а) >>

Oleg, I think the pound should not fail badly, according to my calculations, it is not that my triangle, which I drew earlier (by the way, its E-wave target is already above 1.61). Most likely, 1.4950 is the target of the third wave (if it will be the third wave, of course). Fui is also salting everything. I hope it is right. But it's early :(

Yes, also opened a new sell on the pound this morning, I have the first target around 51

Alexan писал(а) >>

Forte, thank you! So still, judging from the picture, do you expect short term upwards? To the area of 3530?

Most likely to 1.3483 as my Fibo shows there are strong levels from previous moves...so in essence it is 250p upwards. and then a wave down the fifth on the H4

Laughing guys .
It's a good time to pickle all the pairs.

syan писал(а) >>

Feeling a lot of free (or deadly) days missed due to work.
Opened a buy at 3225. 300 pips in 3 days - this is surely a pullback :) Target is 45-50 pips, then we will see.

Closed +18 pips as it rose fast, I will open up again after stochastic decline on H1

NikT_58 писал(а) >>
Laughter guys .
Today's the day to pickle all the pairs.

All pairs?
Forex has heard our pleas. The majors have gone up :)))

NikT_58 >>:
Смех ребята .
Сегодня самое время засолкой по всем парам заниматься.

I agree, today EURUSD is either down or flat, I don't see any upside potential...
where is the stranger? Hare to plant potatoes, your opinion awaits!!!

Alexan >>:

Так уж и по всем?

I got the impression that everyone was into selves and that's what makes me laugh.
By the way, I also salted a Dolphrank.

Look at the Eurobucks - reached 38 on the Fibo, in theory it should go down from that mark (triplet pattern on the watch)
who thinks differently?

waitra писал(а) >>

Look at the Eurobucks - reached 38 on the Fibo, in theory it should go down from that mark (triplet pattern on the watch)
who thinks differently?

Ksyusha, where are you counting levels from? I can't get 38.2, even on weeks. And why downwards, since we reached the level when falling, there should be a pullback. Or another logic?

syan писал(а) >>

Closed +18 pips as it rose quickly, will open up again after stochastic decline on H1

I will open up again after stochastic declines at H1.