EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2038

So it's time to salt the euro, it's time.

Alexan писал(а) >>

Ksyusha, where are you counting the levels from? I can't get 38.2, even on weeks. And why downwards, since you have reached the level when you fall, there should be a pullback. Or another logic?

I look at the H4 - it looks like the formation of the "triple-dip" pattern, but it is not sure that the pattern will be completed, because it is not finished. There are two segments, I bet on each one. If the pattern forms, then with the current one down to 1.31 and then a pullback to 1.332. If there will not be a triple-dip, then - what other possibilities are there for such an alignment?

Even simpler: will it rise above 1.328 in the near future? (option 1328 -> 1.31 or will it go higher from the current ones)

forte928 писал(а) >>

stochastic is not the indicator to be closed by stochastic to open...

>> maybe so :)

In addition to the signals for the reversal downwards are not observed from M15 to H4...
If to the area of 1.301 it is possible, but not today...

waitra писал(а) >>

Looking at the H4 - very similar to the formation of a "triple dip" pattern, but not the fact that there will be this pattern as it is incomplete. There are two segments, a level bet on each. If the pattern forms, then with the current down to 1.301 and then a pullback to 1.332. If there will not be a triple-drop there - what other options are suitable for such an outcome?

Oh, man. I just saw something. I'm going to try and do a picture... Looks like too much of a level, though, but it'll do as a backup.

forte928 >>:

Для засолки перспектив не видно да и на выходные смысла нет ко всему прочему сигналов на разворот вниз не наблюдаються начиная от М15 к Н4..
а то что в район 1.301 возможен и такой вариант но не сегодня..

we'll see now is the time to salt it.

Alexan писал(а) >>

Wow... I just saw something. I'm gonna try and do a picture of it. It looks like it's a little too level, but it'll do as a backup.

Can I just say in a nutshell?

waitra писал(а) >>

can I have a quick word?

I think it's too early to close the buy. And the price went up. I'll show you my picture. Wait a minute... It's called a double combination if you don't mind. Zigzag + triangle. The only thing that's embarrassing is the strong AC line break. But he's acceptable.
Exi, what do you think? Considering that Neely seems to be waiting for the downside, and now a second wave upwards is expected. Accordingly not very deep I think. Damn, I'm writing with misspellings... :(

Backup

Alexan писал(а) >>

I think it's too early to close the buy. And the price is going up. I'm putting up my picture. Just a minute

Daring picture, i.e. it's a false-break.
There is a feeling that this rise is a reflection of an overlap of the gap on DXY, and if so, it should not return to the triangle, hm :-/

waitra писал(а) >>

Dashing picture, i.e. a false breakout
there is a feeling that this rise is a reflection of the gap overlap on DXY, and if so, it should not return to the triangle, hmm :-/

The other option (ibid) is also a double combination - Zigzag + Flat. I will try to read which targets for wave C are the lowest in this case... In principle up and down are still possible here.
My thechanalysis has been screaming buy for a long time, but the price does not care about it :)