EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2043

exi писал(а) >>

Alexan, apparently there is momentum in this fall and found confirmation. A (5)-th wave curve has come out.... But this is so far the most normal of all.... I assume this is Zagzag and we still have wave [c] waiting for us. Where exactly will wave [b] end, it is necessary to see smaller timings. Anyway, so far so good...

Yes, interesting option. Is that a neutral triangle up there or what? My option in private did not confirm (shallow triangle).

MaximuS60 wrote >>
>> EURUSD: we are going to fall, 50 pips.

Forte gave a target today - 1.3260 pullback

Alexan >>:

Форте давал цель сегодня - 1,3260 откат

Forte is Forte, and I give my forecast, and nothing in common.

I think the more independent forecasts the more reliable they become

MaximuS60 писал(а) >>

Forte is Forte, and I give my forecast, and nothing in common.

I think the more independent forecasts, the more reliable they become.

Well, that's what I'm saying, around the same point. :) I can't tell anything from the euchre. I will trust you :) The pound I'm watching.

Alexan писал(а) >>

Is that a neutral triangle up there or something?
Yeah...something like that. Nothing normal fits there...and there can't be anything but a triangle anymore as the [b] wave is too small for a Zigzag or Flat. There is also an option that it is still a huge wave [e] going on. In any case, it does not change anything in terms of goals yet...

Who has a correction in the eu? Finish the correction and go up on the news in half an hour? Or what?

Alexan >>:

У кого какие корректировки по евре? Заканчиваем коррекцию и вверх на новостях через полчаса? Иль как?

I'm off 61.8 to buy!!!

Read it, it's interesting.
(short for time savers: trader and 40 monitors)

http://mobbit.info/item/2010/3/2/vpechatlyaustcii-domashnii-ofis-iz-40-ka-monitorov-10-foto

Well, it's about time. Here we go

Alexan >>:

Ну вот, дождались кажись. Поперли

without me)))) not taken((.

Alexan писал(а) >>

Well, it's about time. >> here we go

And go high? (What are the goals?)
Reason: