EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2017

oleniknik >>:

ты о чем?

don't know how anyone was going north ... but today's day for me is (DIFFERENT) on the downswing...

oleniknik >>:
( цель первая 1.3200 - 1.3250) .... если там не произойдет разворота то ниже чем 1.3000 ... следить правда буду за поведением рынка на ближайших линиях контроля ( красная и зеленая ) ... сейчас пройдем 1.3425 и буду уверен на 99% что вниз .... а пока жду прохождение этого уровня...

You should think about H4 by the way, it won't go far, it's about to reverse the seniors, take a look and revise the targets below.

EricGR >>:

не флуди ты ей богу! и так уже ветка едва дышитесть что дельное сказать скажи кинь прогноз то се....

where did you find it)))

So there you go!

EricGR >>:

гдето я это видил... какие цели волны вопросительный знак?

your opinion!

I was wondering: who knows what influenced the dol. to eur (downgrade)? or is it just technical? no influential news, I guess!

I think it's time to go up^
Or is it just me?

Slovyn >>:
А мне кажется что пора вверх^
^

explain why ... preferably with an image

Yes I looked at the chart and it twitched upwards! And now I see that it just twitched and went on its way! I'm just a beginner and trying to analyze it by eye, but it seems to be wrong:(
I`ve already lost one depo of 80$ :))) I'm not going micro now so I don't feel so bad :)
Reason: