EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2009

We have already approached the lower channel line 2 times ----- the 3rd time it does not hold back (OVERALL) so for me the target is a 4 hour move

Alexan >>:

Так что, будет гэп или нет? На том сайте 3457 показывает уже. Какая сейчас реальная цена?

for all of us the one on the terminal ... and then the one that shows up... For now, it's just moves we can't use .... sit back and dream of a hammock on a palm tree over the crystal clear and pleasantly warm sea .... you lie in a hammock and sip your favourite drink.... oh ... what am I ....

oleniknik писал(а) >>

for all of us the one on the terminal ... and then the one that comes along... For now, it's just moves we can't use .... sit back and dream of a hammock on a palm tree over the crystal clear and pleasantly warm sea .... you lie in a hammock and sip your favourite drink.... oh ... why am I ....

Drink martin?

Alexan >>:

Так что, будет гэп или нет? На том сайте 3457 показывает уже. Какая сейчас реальная цена?

It would be interesting to hear others and Preferably justified. points of view on the situation, especially as this is the name of the forum

oleniknik писал(а) >>

for all of us the one on the terminal ... and then the one that shows up... For now, it's just moves we can't use .... sit back and dream of a hammock on a palm tree over the crystal clear and pleasantly warm sea .... you lie in a hammock and sip your favourite drink.... oh ... why am I ....

A black man is lying on the seashore under a palm tree eating bananas, a white man comes up and says: "Let's open a business - we will load the ship with bananas and sell it".
So what does the nigger ask?
What does the white man say, then we'll hire others and they will load the boat for us and send it for sale
So what's the Negro asking?
What about what, we'll lie under palm trees and eat bananas.
What am I doing now?

let's go up))100p target is somewhere around 1.3570

antrofagen писал(а) >>
let's go up)) at 100p the target is somewhere
ok WHEN ???????

so a gap down now awaiting????

Well at the moment T,E,00 50 we already have a little bit of hep

Reason: