EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1945

SEVER11 писал(а) >>

first indicator, it says, the rest are helpers for the next operations

I see, can you share the indicator? interesting to test it (or tell me its name) :-)

Hi all ....

If we get past the resistance ( marked with lilac lines ) the downside return is highly questionable ... the indicator is off the charts, so a move down from here is more likely .... only will it be far or close? HZ ... and there's also resistance at 1.3810 .... but if we jump into the channel above the light green line .... then we could try to go back... but !!!!! if we were to enter it would most likely be with a sell-off and somewhere around 1.3000... we are not finished in this channel ....

cr0ss писал(а) >>

I'm sorry, no I'm not... I still have a big sell at 1.345 that I didn't close and lock for the weekend...

Lock is an Evil mathematical nonsense.....

strangerr писал(а) >>
The surge upwards was sharp, so I think next week a pullback downwards and the main move upwards. That's it, you can criticize.)))
Alexan, and your markup on the pound was correct, it was just hard to believe it.)))

Now I'll believe my own marking :)))
So, pushing the pound up? I got Friday's buy closed at zero because of the trail. I think I'll go in again...

Hello, it is like this. EUR to ruble is going down fast from 39.84 to 39.46. Dollar is slowly going up from 28.82 to 28.84 to ruble

Interesting picture for the euro pound. It has not closed the gap of last week yet, but it has already opened a new gap in the other direction.

Tantrik >>:

Лок это ЗЛО с математич. т. зрения бессмыслица.....

Everyone has a different point of view on this, it all depends on the trader. For some it is evil, for others it is good :-))

According to the latest data from the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), speculators reduced their net short position in the euro and increased their short position in the yen during the week of April 6.

In the EUR, the non-commercial futures net short position (not including options) was -67,223 contracts, compared to the previous week's record short of -85,326.

On the Yen, the net short position increased from -30,866 to -42,305 contracts.

Exi, you'll laugh, but Mr Wozny posted a version of the breakdown yesterday with the tangle I've been drawing for the second week now. Only his E wave target seems to be much lower:

My variant:

SEVER11 писал(а) >>

Everyone has a different point of view on this, it all depends on the trader. For some people it is evil, for others it is good :-))

I agree with your opinion! It's just the usual reaction of the pros of this forum to questions about loka...(just kidding). Here's the proof needed not needed....
Reason: