EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1946

waitra писал(а) >>

I see, can you share the indicator? interesting to test it (or tell me what it's called) :-)

They should be used with caution.I believe the strategies based on standard indicators may bring some profit.

fasklo писал(а) >>

All homemade EAs are made on standard, but they often distort signals or redraw them. They should be used with caution or better not to use at all.I believe the strategies based on standard indicators may bring some profit.

What does avec and zigzag have to do with it? - i'm talking about the f-points indicator - what's it called? - i can't help it if i've got one - share it, it's interesting to test it in combat situations :-)

F-points pure zigzag

fasklo писал(а) >>

F-points pure zigzag

If you compare it with SEVER11's screenshot, it doesn't match (if it is a zigzag, then it has some curious modifications, because the zigzag itself is a line, it doesn't show pivot points). I'll have to look around in the database, there's probably this indicator somewhere...

By the way, anyone interested in Gold can go short on sales today

SEVER11, what is your F-point indicator called?

waitra >>:

SEVER11, как твой индикатор F-точек называется?

key points

Alexan писал(а) >>

Exi, you will laugh, but Mr Wozny yesterday posted a variant of the breakdown with the tangle, which I have been drawing for the second week now. Only his E wave target seems to be much lower:

And I think it's not an impulse but a zigzag. So it's not a fourth, but a new move upwards.

waitra писал(а) >>

What does this have to do with the avec and the zigzag? - I mean the F-points indicator - what is it called? - if anyone has it, please share, it's interesting to test it in combat conditions :-)

I've tried all indicators on the forum. All homemade indicators are made on the standard and they are few and far between.I have only a small profit, but I have earned it very well. As for expert advisers, they gather and then rapidly drain them.

Reason: