EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1948

The zigzag is a good aid indicator, but it is off-topic in this topic. It calculates the points according to the possible waves

exi писал(а) >>
I don't think it's an impulse but a zigzag. So it's not a fourth now, but a new upward movement.

I looked, I cannot see the end of any figure at 1,4784. If the B wave of the correction is over there, for example, the normal impulse (wave [c]) with a stretching is absent at the end of it.
May I have your version of the breakdown?

waitra писал(а) >>

Dynamically, the zigzag is still a line, or rather a system of lines, but that's not the point. All of this is true, but it can be calculated on the basis of simple calculations. It is possible to use only lines without indicators.
Another question is whether there is an indicator that can correctly display the current reversal current? - Let's face it - no.
All these indicators only help to visually better assess the chart, the situation that has already occurred, but nothing more.

I agree - I completely agree because they are drawn on history, i.e. with a lag of more or less time. And who gets the gift of prediction will be ???????. We mortals are trying to do ...... But we are fooled too. Do you think Madame, what is better to drink vodka in your free time or powder your brains with expectations and dreams of a bright future?

Alexan писал(а) >>

Yeah, now I've worked it out, maybe. That option didn't occur to me for some reason. I'll try it now.
Just now a new idea came up :) What if the terminal is forming now in the 5th wave? Or rather it may be the C wave. I have not marked it out yet. Why such an idea - before that all the impulses are without lengthenings, i.e. in fact they should be triplets. Here's the shallow markup and the larger one:

By the way wave (b) of (3 or c), can't be (b), because the timing of the wave is less in time than (a) & (c). So it's most likely (x) wave or it's all a triangle.
Here is the translation from neovawe.com
Question:
Is it possible that wave-"b" in Zigzag, can be shorter in time than wave-"a" & "c"

Answer:
This is one of the most important questions asked on this forum. It was asked by Paul Collaros from South Africa. The simple and clear answer to this question is: NO. It is a very important rule of NEoWave, not part of the discoveries of R.N. Elliott's, and almost every orthodox analyst does not follow it. Violation of this rule is one of the main reasons why most orthodox analysts change their markup so often. If R.N. Elliott had lived long enough, I am sure he would have made this distinction eventually and included my "TIME" and "LOGICAL" rules in
his. But only 40 years later with the release of "The Mastery of Wave Analysis", major advances in time and logic were added to wave analysis.
If you have identified a pattern as a Zigzag, but wave-"b" is less in time than wave-"a" and "c", then your markup is incorrect OR what you think is a Zigzag is the first three waves of a Triangle - probably a NEoWave Neutral Triangle, also possibly an Expanding Triangle (a tapering Triangle is not possible in these conditions).
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

P.S. The neatness of the layout is pleasing!!! diligence and assiduity in this endeavour is the key to success.

galaxian2 >>:

очень похож на работу индикатора 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor, возможно с каким-то фильтром (перересовывается)

the indicator is good if certain rules are followed and on large timeframes, but as it is, it overdraws

SEVER11 >>:

индикатор хорош при соблюдении определенных правил и на больших таймфрендах, но так и есть он перерисовываются

But have you found a use for it in the 15 minutes as well?

fasklo >>:

Согласен-Полностью согласен потому что они рисуются на истории т.е. с опозданием на большее время или меньшее.И кто приобретет дар предсказания тот будет ???????.Мы смертные стараемся как-то ......Да нас еше и дурачат.Как Вы мадам думаете что лучше водку в свободное время кушать или мозги себе пудрить ожиданиями и мечтами о светлом будущем.Священики о райском садике говорят -комуняки о коммунизме твердят -кому верить куда идти.Или везде наобещают и обманут.

+5

galaxian2 >>:

но вы то нашли ему применение и на 15-минутках?

it's not a traffic light, believe the man.

Happy start of a gap week!!! :) Made a rough plan for myself for the next couple of days, put the pending orders, resting :)
Maybe I will make some adjustments in the course of the movement.

SEVER11 >>:

это не светафор, поверьте челу

I do :), thanks for the info anyway
Reason: