EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1892

On 15m there seems to be a sharp run to the north, but on n1 there is still potential to continue downwards. Most likely it's a decoy. A slippery slope.

exi писал(а) >>

There was a picture of the markup, I think. Wave E is forming and so far everything is according to plan. But it's a small one. I think the growth will continue above 1.53187.

I have found something that looks like a triangle in the wave [B] of E. I decided to play it back. Approximately, the target is 1.5333:

I see it that way on the big ones so far:

The tick has already started to write much better... A little more effort:
Galina wrote >>.
There is not much tosay at the moment,
The slow slide of the eurik continues.
I do not change my opinion, especially as my target of 1.3314 has been reached.
I still think that the minimum of the eur will be removed, but only after the breakaway.
Its height I do not know yet.
There will probably be a sharp and fast move upwards, but not high.
We will probably reach about 1.3363, then down again, and this time we will take the low.
Then already on your, STRANGER, targets.
But as you can see I'mtalking about a veryminor move upwards,
soin principle you can probably ignore it.

Galenka, what are the targets? Didn't make it to the second 6 pips, think you should go back?)))

Alexan писал(а) >>

I have discovered something that looks like a triangle in wave [B] of E. I decided to win it back. About this, my target is 1.5333 for now:

You see, if this is wave [B], then it is a zigzag, because the pullback is less than 61.8% of [A]. But in Zigzag [B] the wave cannot be a triangle ( Neely wrote this on his website ).

Rather, it is an ABC-X-ABC. A double three, the only figure where the X wave can be about 100% of the previous flat.

exi писал(а) >>

See here...if this is wave [B] then it is a zigzag because the pullback is less than 61.8% of [A]. But in Zigzag [B] the wave cannot be a triangle ( Neely wrote this on his website ).

Rather, it is an ABC-X-ABC. A double three, the only figure where the X wave can be about 100% of the previous flat.

So it's something like this? I don't know where to put the X exactly...

I jumped in all right... Now I'd like to jump out the same way :)

Alexan >>:

То есть как-то так? Не знаю куда Х поставить точно...

The main thing is that he jumped in.))

Alexan писал(а) >>

You mean like this? I don't know where to put the X exactly...

Nah, where the E ends, the whole structure ends. I'd mark it up like this. I.e. X-A? -B? -C? Shift it to the left.

exi писал(а) >>

Nah, where the E ends, the whole structure ends. I would mark it out like this. I.e. X-A? -B? -C? shift to the left.

So it turns out that a double flat has been drawn and upwards press onwards? Let's see if there will be an initial momentum for the continuation of wave [E]

Alexan >>:

То есть получается двойную плоскую отрисовали и вверх прем дальше? Поглядим, будет ли начальный импульс для продолжения волны [E]

Alexan, look at the caddy.)) And one more still life for you, the one you were interested in on Monday.

Yes, my stops have taken out the buys and one sell is on the plus side. Not going in yet, put the sellstop below the low... Dangerous, though. Do you think it will go down hard yet? On Mr. Wolf?

I was suggesting we buy the eu from the bottom. Has anyone bought in? I did not. Order 3280 did not work :(

Remaining news for today:

Thu 08.04

- Strong impact
- Medium impact
- Weak impact

15:00 UK Purchase of securities by the Bank of England 200bn 200bn
15:00 UK Bank of England interest rate decision 0,50% 0,50%
15:45 Eurozone ECB Interest Rate Decision 1,00% 1,00%
16:30 Eurozone ECB press conference
16:30 USA Initial jobless claims in the week to April 5 433k 439k
16:30 USA Fed governor Elizabeth Duke speaks
18:30 US Speech by Fed Governor Daniel Tarullo