EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1887

strangerr >>:

я вам вчера цели писал: 3276, третья 3150, не надо лезть в откаты, на них надо только селлы добавлять, вот недели две еще так и действуйте.

Now I completely agree. Only less than two weeks, I guess.

strangerr писал(а) >>
Who wanted a canadian?)))

So the 6th wave Woolf target is deep down? I was reading the forecasts for this pair the other day. They are taking it deep to the north to the 98 area, they are motivated by the strengthening of the Canadian economy. This is a real trick. Let me see if I can find the text.
Here it is:
According to currency analysts at UBS, the Canadian dollar could rise against the Japanese yen to its highest level since October 2008 due to rising demand for Canadian assets in light of an economic recovery. The bank recommends buying the pair Canada/yen at 93.80 with an upward target at 98.50, where the pair was last seen on Oct. 3, 2008. According to the bank, the Canadian economy grew the most in three years in January at 0.6%. This shows that the Canadian economy is recovering at a faster pace than authorities and analysts had expected. The bank considers that from a fundamental point of view constructive growth conditions make the Canadian dollar an attractive currency. Due to the favourable risk profile, the bank believes that investors are likely to continue reallocating funds in favour of Canada. At the moment the Canada/Yen pair is at 93.96.

ya_kutka >>:

Теперь полностью согласна. Только меньше двух недель, наверное.

I doubt it's less than that, because it has yet to roll back up.

OlegTs писал(а) >>

forgot that it doesn't fix all formats, corrected...

So what's the source of the positions then?

AlexSTAL >>:

Так что за источник позиций то?

I repeat,

Files:

Alexan >>:

То есть цель 6-й волны Вульфа глубоко внизу? Тут давеча читал прогнозы по этой паре. Так ведут ее глубоко на север в район 98, мотивирую укреплением канадской экономики. ВОт развод тогда делают. Ща попробую найти текст
Вот:
По мнению валютных аналитиков UBS, канадский доллар может подняться против японской иены к самому высокому уровню с октября 2008 года ввиду растущего спроса на канадские активы в свете восстановления экономики. В банке рекомендуют покупать пару канада/иена в районе 93.80 с восходящей целью на уровне 98.50, где в последний раз пара находилась 3 октября 2008 года. Как отмечают в банке, рост канадской экономики в январе оказался самым значительным за три года и составил 0.6%. Это свидетельствует о более высоких темпах восстановления экономики Канады по сравнению с ожиданиями властей и аналитиков. В банке полагают, что с фундаментальной точки зрения условия конструктивного роста делают канадский доллар привлекательной валютой. Ввиду благоприятного профиля риска, считают в банке, инвесторы, скорее всего, продолжат перераспределять фонды в пользу Канады. На данный момент пара канада/иена находится на уровне 93.96.

Alexan, have the labs been sold and you're being bullshitted?)))

strangerr писал(а) >>

Alexan, the analytes have already been sold and you're being told nonsense?)))

That's what I'm saying :))) Bastards. Why didn't you sign the numbers? Is there a 5th vulph on the top there?

Good morning all!!! flying down nicely!!! Stoyu to 1,3300, but will go lower, approx. 1,3270-90, the nearest support (the next 1,3200-20), from which rebound up can happen, I personally, better wait this moment, support is medium-term ... Long-term targets (1.30;) not yet worked out....

OlegTs писал(а) >>

>> I repeat,

It's trades
where did this one come from: "took the open positions informer" ?

AlexSTAL >>:

Это сделки
а вот это откуда: "взял информер открытых позиций" ?

Sorry, didn't understand the question, from our much-loved Alpari...

Reason: