EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1899

IvGeniy >>:
Как раз то сегодня слабовато! А сделки я сначало открываю, а потом форум читаю что б как раз и обвинять себя и ошибки чужие не лепить. Пи. Си. В воскресьнье было Д.Р. только сегодня домой попал - тяжело!!!

Congratulations!!!

From the economic forecasts for the euro - we would hazard a guess that the reversal of the euro will happen in early September.Until the summer the euro is likely to decline.And only after the holiday season will it be clear how strong the euro bureaucracy will be.

Thank you :))

chepikds >>:

на чём основано подозрение?

Remember the time when Galina predicted 1.5 and it was not a market, but a dance with tambourines, no waves, no normal levels, in short, a mess.
I think it was a large euro sat sat.
And now everything is as it was written: a step aside is a firing squeeze, or else our Pioneers are in the market

Hello all ...

moment of near-truth .... For a steady upward march we need to pass the slip and the blue resistance .... and strength may not be enough .... blue resistance is at 1.3380 anything higher is dangerous.... for the bears .... all in all two levels 1.3350 (now testing) if we pass 1.3380 we will go anyway .... and there we will see .... forgot also 1.3435 ... also strong before ... I have 4H on the sell side .... shows a correction so far ... I.e. we will go down anyway ...

When the green line crosses the orange line, we will definitely go up ... for now this move can be called a retracement to go down ... In short we need a strong momentum to go up ... on the daily chart the turkey is also on the sell side ....

Alexan, you must have pounds in your pockets.)

Not officially announced yet. But! There is a possibility of this

At the bottom a heavy level of 1.3280, which we came close to, and now a pullback at 1.3360, then 1.3410 and the last level of 1.3490. I think we will not see 1.500 till Autumn. Tomorrow we may test 1.3280 or 1.3410, which is more likely.

fasklo >>:

вВ низ тяжелый уровень 1.3280,кк которому мы вплотную подходили -теперь откат уровни 1.3360 дальше 1.3410 и поседний уровень 1.3490. 1.500 мы не увидим думаю до осени.Завтра либо на тест 1.3280 либо 1.3410 что скорее всего вероятней.

Two levels: 1.3267 and 1.3470, which will determine everything. Well, everything is clear with Alexan - he is whipping up the UK monetary unit, but what do the rest of us think?)))

Reason: