EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1889

OlegTs писал(а) >>

You're so hot, there's already a turkey for oanda
http://forextools.com.ua/downloads.html
but it costs money, I didn't like it because it's hard to automate the bot...
I don't like it, it's difficult to automate... Ideally, the information should be taken from an updatable text file, but where would you get it?

No... I'm not talking about the turkeys and the technical implementation... You misunderstood the question again!

I was asking about the idea itself - entry points under what conditions?
If the indicator goes down from 46 to 43 in 1 hour, then buy?
Or just buy if it is 44?

OlegTs >>:

Какой Вы горячий, для оанды уже есть индюк
п
равда денег стоит, мне не понравился, т.к. бот по нему автоматизировать сложно...
идеально снимать информацию из обновляемого текстого файла, но где-ж его возьмешь?

I don't know about the tcht.

Files:

OlegTs >>:

Какой Вы горячий, для оанды уже есть индюк
п
равда денег стоит, мне не понравился, т.к. бот по нему автоматизировать сложно...
идеально снимать информацию из обновляемого текстого файла, но где-ж его возьмешь?

If you take from oanda, the result may be worse than with alpari. The simple explanation is that there are more plummers at Alpari.

And if the theory is that most of the open positions are those that failed or failed to roll over on a reversal and stand at a loss without stops or are averaging :) That is the old truth that it is not profitable to hold unprofitable positions for long.

gip >>:

Если возьмешь с оанды, результат может быть хуже чем с альпари. Простое объяснение такое: в Альпари больше сливаторов.

А если согласно теории, то большинство открытых позиций - те увальни, которые не успели или не смогли перевернуться на развороте и стоят в убытке без стопов или усредняются :) Ну то есть старая истина, что долго удерживать убыточные позиции не выгодно.

Then you have to open against their positions.

AlexSTAL >>:

Да нет... я не про индюки и техническую реализацию.. Вы опять не поняли вопроса!

Я про саму идею спрашивал - точки входа при каких условиях?
Если индикатор с 46 снижается до 43 за 1 час, то покупаем?
Или просто, если 44 то покупаем?

the condition is as follows:
Sell - (sell > 0 && sell < 45)
Buy - (buy > 0 && buy < 45)
It would be ideal to use dynamics, but for now I'm in semi-automatic mode, checking if it makes sense in principle...
Sorry, corrected. always confuse debit with credit.

strangerr >>:

Тогда получается надо открываться против их позиций.

Well, yes, you have to open against the positions of averaging and over-simmers, which are the majority and their positions are the majority - they take in numbers.
The only question is when to close, if you close correctly, then the grail :) Although if you close correctly, then it does not matter which way you open :) But in this case I think we should close when the number of positions is equal.

OlegTs >>:

условие следующее:
Продажа - (sell > 0 && sell < 45)
Покупка - (buy > 0 && buy < 45)
идеально было бы использовать динамику, но пока в полуавтоматическом режиме, проверяю, есть ли смысл в принципе...
извините, исправил. всегда дебет с кредитом путаю

It sounds like a road to nowhere to me...

chepikds >>:

как по мне, так это путь в никуда...

As Comrade Beria used to say - popitka is not popitka.))

strangerr писал(а) >>

Check out the pound H1 please. Are there any of Wolf's favourite waves? If you see something interesting, please send me a picture :)

The quid is on the offensive :)

gip >>:

Ну да, нужно открывать против позиций усредняющих игроков, коих большинство и их позиций большинство - они же количеством берут.
Вопрос только когда закрываться, если закрываться грамотно, то граальный грааль :) Хотя впрочем если грамотно закрываться, то не важно в какую сторону открываться :) Но в данном случае я думаю закрываться нужно когда количество позиций уравнивается.

It's a good idea to run all this stuff on a tester, checking for different conditions. I will pick up my laptop from repair and probably automate this process of collecting information with a certain sampling of updates. Then I'll do some testing.

Reason: