EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1886

strangerr >>:
Доброе утро. А отката так и не было.

I think the 4th ended yesterday, now the 5th is coming. If there is no break, we get a triangle (H4). Either a KDT (which is more likely) or a wedge.

I see it that way for now and price will show....

olivero >>:

Думаю 4-я завершилась вчера, сейчас идёт 5-я. Если перелоу не будет - получим треугольник (Н4). Или КДТ (что более вероятно) или клин.

Вижу пока так, а там цена покажет....

There was no 4th.

is this the case with the eu by any chance?

strangerr >>:
Кто хотел канадцайену?)))

Good morning, have a good day.
The daily level stochastic, on this pair, is at 50% of the move down and the hour hand and 4n are already down and ready for a northward reversal. If you go in, it's better to wait for the moment when they all turn south. And right now, it's not a good idea.

olivero >>:

Думаю 4-я завершилась вчера, сейчас идёт 5-я. Если перелоу не будет - получим треугольник (Н4). Или КДТ (что более вероятно) или клин.

Вижу пока так, а там цена покажет....

I like it nice and uncluttered.

I would like to share my TS idea,
I took an informer of open positions, automated data transfer to a file via finereader.
I made a robot from a standard trading-expert, which takes this data and puts buy if people are strongly selling and sell if they are buying,
i.e. it is vice versa, near 50/50 + - a certain percentage I do not trade, and close positions.
I took 27 pairs for experiment.

Here is the result since March 25th:
Files:
statement.rar  4 kb

NikT_58 >>:

Люблю, когда красиво и ничего лишнего.

Mine is like this

OlegTs >>:
хочу поделиться идеей ТС,
взял информер открытых позиций, автоматизировал перегон данных в файл через finereader.
из стандартного учебного tradingexpert соорудил робота, который берет эти данные и выставляет бай если народ усиленно продает и селл если покупает,
т.е. все наоборот, возле 50/50 + - определенный процент не торгую, а позиции закрываю.
для эксперимента взял 27 пар.

Вот результат с 25 марта:

And the source of the positions?

RekkeR >>:

Доброго утра, удачного дня.
Стохастик дневного уровня, по этой паре, находится на 50% движения вниз, а часовик и 4н уже внизу и готовы к развороту на север. Если заходить, то лучше подождать момента когда они все повернут на юг. А именно сейчас, стремно.

There will be a profit at 76.00 and a stop at 98.00))

strangerr >>:

А источник позиций?

forgot that it doesn't fix all formats, corrected...

Reason: