EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2054

OlegTs >>:

Опубликовали!!!!!!

So you're awake ...

Alex_Xv >>:

Разрешите поинтересоваться ссылкой на вашу статью.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9637

oleniknik >>:
вопрос ...

Почему фунт покупают ? ... ему давно пора падать ... он все в гору лезет .... кому это нада?

it unfortunately did not reach the upper limit of its channel:

OlegTs >>:

он к сожалению не достиг верхней границы своего канала:

will reach and break through ?

oleniknik >>:
вопрос ...

Почему фунт покупают ? ... ему давно пора падать ... он все в гору лезет .... кому это нада?

When a pair trends upwards it is bought and vice versa... :))

oleniknik писал(а) >>
question ...

Why is the pound buying? ... it's long overdue for a fall... It's still going up ..... who needs it?

Maybe a weekly cycle of rising, fixing and falling...

SEVER11 >>:

Когда тренд пары наверх её покупают и наоборот.. :))

when a pair flies the other way round as well...

mixo_lexus >>:

достигнет и пробьёт ?

I don't know, the yen did not break through it, it is not in the active phase of the crisis, when it was impossible to say anything. All currencies are moving along their own trajectories, in their own channels, so I think the pound has a week to go up, its channel is quite wide unlike eur or franc, for example. And deep down...

OlegTs писал(а) >>

I don't know, the yen did not break through it, it is not an active phase of the crisis, when it was impossible to say anything. All pairs are moving along their own trajectories, in their own channels, so I think the pound has a week to go up, its channel is quite wide unlike eur or franc, for example. And deep down ...

The move downwards depends not on the channel but most likely on the parliamentary elections.

Tantrik >>:

Движение вниз зависит не от канала а скорее всего от выборов в парлам.

as far as I have noticed, any news moves currencies within their noise channel(I don't mean pairs, I mean currencies) and the direction of currencies themselves relative to others is currently quite inert...

Reason: