EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1741

exi писал(а) >>

Take your time!!!
"Well...the situation isn't quite clear here...well I'll get in the short, and if anything I'll stay in the short" - bad.
To get into a pose when all the factors are for you. I think trading situations, in which you can make a profit, are very rare. And catching every movement is utopia.
And even when the situation occurs, you must enter AFTER the price has moved in your direction. And not "anticipating" a reversal.

I practically agree with you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With one caveat.
It depends on which profit you want to take 50 bps or 150 bps or 350 bps.
Personally, I'm sorry, I've been hit by GEPs so far, but if I didn't see the medium- and long-term movement I would have put a STOP LOSS.

syan >>:

пока +-40... странно я думал сегодня будет наоборот - ауд полюбому в плюсе, евро под вопросом.. а ауд подкинул сюрприз... вечером придется перепланироваться...

Won't make it to the end of the week, the highest possible drop is 1.3330.

Closed the gap, boys. Where to now? Up? :))

Fraktal писал(а) >>

Pound is a stubborn bastard!

I don't think it's gonna hold. Gold is already going down. The Eurobucks is now buying short and selling the Euroland according to the main forecast - down! And they are on the way there with the pound. DXY is already giving signals to buy the dollar, but so far only on the clock. The pound could stay in a flat for a while longer.

Alexan писал(а) >>

Closed the gap, boys. Where to now? Up? :))

down another 15-18 pips.
Then the bounce will go

And Fntic recently touched the trend line from 19 01 to 17 03 the other day and now its way south there and standing in the villages

And Fntic recently almost touched the trend line from 19 01 to 17 03 the other day and now its way south there and standing in the villages

strangerr писал(а) >>

Can't make it to the end of the week, the highest possible drop is 1.3330.

Well I'm going to wait till US unemployment, in fact this news is being played out now. Aiming for Thursday before non-farm, if not, then before Friday

And Fntic recently almost touched the trend line from 19 01 to 17 03 the other day and now its way south there and standing in the villages

Bocman писал(а) >>

And Fntic recently touched the trend line from 19 01 to 17 03 the other day and now its way south to there and standing in the villages

be careful with him. he's a strong dog.