EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1739

final apotheosis....

Well, it's a good idea to get some)

Bocman писал(а) >>

Galina I fully agree with you, but with one caveat: why postpone to tomorrow what you can do today?
You can take profits today and share tomorrow in case of a right move.

This is an absolutely wrong way of thinking. This is what leads to the loss of deposits.
Don't take it personally, though.

The big news is coming out tomorrow and it's also Thursday and the monthly candle closes.
I do not want to get into such a mess. Moreover, on the horizon there are only real 70-100 pips.
I put more on stops.
So, I will wait for better times.
If the trend starts to go up, even with the entry at 1.3525, it will be possible to sit in it till 1.38.
It's 300 pips.
What is the hurry?
Well, if we go down, it's good, all the targets are already marked down there :)
I will wait.

Bocman >>:

Галина я полнностью с вами солидарен но с одной оговоркой зачем на завтра переносить то что можно сделать сегодня т.е.
Можно профитов и сегодня взять а завтра долиться в случае правильного движения

Or merge.))

mixo_lexus писал(а) >>

Hang a portrait of Bernanke in front of your computer... raises profits by 20% ....

Artifact "photo of Trichet" gives a +10% xD bonus to europars profits

olivero писал(а) >>

Oh, I know a sk-fx system.
I've been struggling with it for a long time and couldn't get anything out of it. I've been struggling with it for a long time and haven't been able to squeeze anything out.

exi писал(а) >>

IMHO absolutely the wrong way to think about it. This is what leads to loss of deposits.
But do not take it personally.

Please tell me your thought process.

waitra >>:

Артефакт "фото Трише" дает бонус к профиту по европарам +10% хD

/me Makes a Trisha Doll

Reason: