EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1734

waitra писал(а) >>

Guys who do waves, see how viable this option is? - correct me if i'm wrong :)

Yes Alexan and I were just discussing the pairing. It's all very uncertain. There are options down as well as straight up.... I would not draw any conclusions about this pair.
It is worth to forget about it until better times.

exi писал(а) >>

Yes Alexan and I were just discussing this pair. Everything is very uncertain. There are options both down and straight to the top.... I would not make any conclusions about this pair.
It is worth to forget about it until better times.

Just putting theory into practice for now. I only have this pair for monitoring. And in what case will it be on top? - >> the layout is different.

waitra >>:

Ребят, кто волнами занимается, посмотрите, как жизнеспособен такой вариант? - поправьте если ошибаюсь :)

I think the bottom will come out as it should)

Well, here is the second version of the markup. It is very general.

You wouldn't need to be a wave-patterner at all to see how price narrows the range. There is a kind of "decaying oscillation". In which direction it will go...and for a long time.

yurok1987 писал(а) >>

>> I think the bottom will come out as it should.)

Then the Eurobucks is looking at 1.25(8/2)

waitra >>:

Тогда евробаксу светит 1.25(8/2)

I was looking around... and I see there's like a pennant... so we could still go up... we need to look for a breakthrough))))

waitra писал(а) >>

Guys who do waves, see how viable this option is? - correct me if i'm wrong :)

Here's another one, from the ones we discussed. It's the same as yours, Ksyusha. I think we should either make pauses to break the trend lines in both directions, or watch from the fence.

There is a problem, can anyone help:
Took Indexes_v7L.mq4, https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/xupypr
I interpolated all buffers to remove noise, then derived each buffer and subtracted depending on the pair, for example if EURUSD - EUR minus USD, to see the result for a particular instrument, visually everything turned out nice:

But the tester doesn't want to work with the Expert Advisor to test the strategy, it loads all three indicators, but the result of the final indicator is always 0, when I look in the log...

Well, buy, price will touch 3465 again in about five minutes and go up. Then 3535., 3490. And then, steeply upwards. It's still going up and up!

Or maybe it's like this

Reason: