EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1735

ya_kutka >>:
Ну, покупайте, цена еще раз минут через пять коснется 3465 и наверх пойдет. Потом 3535.,3490. Ну а потом, круто наверх.Ему еще расти и расти!

How do you know?

Goje писал(а) >>
Or maybe it's like this

That's probably possible too. :-)

And that's where the up arrow is, that's us now. Do you recognise the distance travelled?

exi писал(а) >>

Well, here is the second version of the markup. It is very general.
You don't need to be a waveologist at all to see how price narrows the range. There is a kind of "decaying oscillation". Which way it will go - and for a long time.

>> Thank you! Yes, I usually place breakout orders near triangles.
It turns out that the wave pattern does not give a precise indication of the breakdown direction? - Or is it a special case so complicated?

I forgot to clarify. Only look in the mirror. I mean from right to left and don't look at the price. Just the chart.

ya_kutka >>:
А вот где стрелочка вверх, это мы сейчас. Узнаете пройденный путь?

Gud, has the husband calmed down yet?)))

strangerr >>:

Гуд, муж уже успокоился?)))

Tell me honestly, have you seen it, always had the impression that you did.

waitra писал(а) >>

Thank you! Yes, I usually place breakout orders near triangles.
It turns out that the wave pattern does not give a precise indication of the breakdown direction? - Or may be it is a special case so complicated?

Yes wave analysis very often gives an answer retroactively. Another thing is that when you have several options you think it through. If so, I will do so, etc. This is the first advantage - you plan the trade. The second is that when any prediction is executed you will know which of them will be executed and correctly accompany the position.

ya_kutka >>:

Скажите, честно, Вы видели это, всегда создавалось впечатление, что видите.

If entry, yes seen and entered, first target 1.3510.

strangerr >>:

Если вход, то да видел и вошел, первая цель 1.3510.

There's no way it's going in there)

Reason: