FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 936

The Yen has the 101.500 level (with history) and what is missing here is the "working area" within which further movement will take place.

Server Muradasilov:

The author is quite competent in many respects, I do not think that he will stop delivering data, but the paid may make a more sophisticated product, maybe even a robot. If you and I have not written a single line of code, where to get the device :) . I buy or order sometimes, very rarely, I do not spare money on good products, it's normal.

I have added a robot we built together here, the man helped, but still over time come to mind, I need to refine - when the time comes, I will order him through freelance all revisions .

what's wrong with it? doesn't it look like the grail?

sxww:

All your euros for the short term

but what to do now? Which way is it going, up or down? A sheet of levels and zero trading direction )

Thanks!

tuma_news:

but what to do now? Where does it go - up or down? There's a sheet of levels and zero trading direction )

Thanks!

rest =) not run around the field =)

tuma_news:

but what to do now? Where does it go - up or down? There's a sheet of levels and zero trading direction )

Thanks!

Do you have to do something all the time? Do you need the money or are your hands itchy like HIM?)

Roman Busarov:
rest =) not run around the field =)
sxww:
Do you have to do something all the time? Do you need money or are your hands itchy like HIM?)
I'm trying to limit my naughty hands )

sterva:

Мы дошли до процентного соотношения, про цену не слова.

Цена как определяется? 

What is the deadline for the reports? A week? So you can tell by looking at the report where they sold, bought or closed? Yep, you are like children, you have to chew on the simplest things))))

Bitch! We can take the weekly trade on the chart as a starting point and go from there to the right direction.

It looks like the Euro will be under pressure all week (when the CFTC is due).

Then a new report will come out and it will be positive. )))

That's when we'll buy for a week.

Lesorub:

Restrictors...

no, only self-banning).

EUR/CHF to watch

Predicted to buy from the current ones.

The forecast for the USSD KAD is downwards.

Reason: