EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1493

Something I do not understand, today I can not type a password to enter this site. Language does not want to switch to English, I add 0 then all is ok

Uh-huh... And we'll do it a third time, then we'll definitely go there :)))
Waiting for Trichet's performance.

Alexan >>:

Угу.. И третий раз повторим, тогда уж точно туда пойдем :)))
Ждем выступления Трише.

I always wondered about Trichet, Mouchet.Bouchet it's all nonsense as it's all been decided a long time ago.

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

I always wondered about Trichet, Mouchet.Bouchet it's all nonsense as it's all been decided a long time ago.

>>) Cheers :)) So tell us, what has been decided? Euro target? Open and check the result in a few hours.

Dollars are correcting, pound is accelerating downwards, Aussie and New Zealand have not corrected for a long time, Aussie is at the upper end of the channel...
Maybe we should test the lows after all. That's something that could be done today.

Hi. Picked the wrong low and high fan points yesterday. I corrected them today. (I take the maximum one for the downward movement and the minimum one for the upward one. I pull the second point after the peak is formed. ) I leave it if the motion reverses and wait for the price to define the channel. According to the history these lines seem to be valid.

If we go through the blue channel, then down heavily (3300-33550). If not, then it follows the channel with small correction upwards (3700-50), but then it goes down to the same lows.

Alexan >>:

Шерше :))) Ну так расскажите нам, что решено-то? Цель по евро? Открываемся и проверяем через несколько часов результат.

It's been said up for a long time now.
Even before it got to me.
Go back 200 pages.

Leontiev's article on China-USA
http://news.km.ru/kitaj_imeet_pravo_govorit_amerik

strangerr писал(а) >>

Well, you want it all at once. I've had that screensaver on my desktop for a fortnight now.))

>> 21.03 is supposed to be Sunday.

NikT_58 >>:

Уж давно сказано вверх
Даже раньше чем до меня дошло.
Откиньте страниц 200 назад.

The Germans would sooner kill the Greeks than default.
Whoever but the Germans... I write it in capital letters.

Reason: