EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1494

By the way, the points marked coincide with the opening of the US sessions.

Well the eurora is up, I'm still expecting 3547

Vlad72 писал(а) >>

Well the eureka's up, I'm still expecting 3547

Me too.
I don't think it's gonna go up from here.
I'm honestly starting to seriously doubt it's going to go up from here at all.

NikT_58 >>:

И вообще Немцы быстрее удавят Греков чем себе дефолт устроят.Нашли дураков.
Уж кто кто но только не Немцы..Специально пишу большими буквами.

All the nonsense going on in the financial world is aimed at saving the sinking quid. It will sink and drag everyone down with it. Iraq let them live, the world's loans let them live, they will lower the currencies of the countries that took the loans, while raising prices on their domestic markets, you take a quid, give three, they will live some more. Iran is in perspective. And of course, a Forex swindle, look at forums, chat rooms, it has become a mass movement, the employed, unemployed, housewives, all in forex around the world. The British have opened up access to the exchange to investors with a hundred pounds in their pocket. Masses of "extra dollars" have been created, they are not printed but exist, webmoney, liberty etc. Nothing has changed since ancient times, that's how glass beads are exchanged for gold.

The euro is about to fall.

Fxpro Intraday snapshot
EUR/USD
Wednesday's foray above 1.3800 proved unsuccessful following the sharp cap at 1.3819, and Monday's low at 1.3639 is under bear pressure. However, only a break below projected support at 1.3613 would damage the bull structure to the corrective recovery off 1.3433 . Regaining ground above 1.3780 is required to re-open the 1.3819 high.

EcPulse
Continued negative pressure has led the pair to break support at 1.3635. The fact that the pair trades below the key support area makes us expect a bearish move with the target at 1.3525 and further at 1.3485. A breakdown of resistance at 1.3680 would cancel the bearish scenario

It's Friday and I think there will be a rally today

RekkeR >>:

Вся лабуда, творящаяся в финансовом мире, направлена на спасение тонущего бакса. Потонет, потянет за собой всех. Ирак дал пожить, кредиты всему миру дали пожить, опустят валюты стран взявших кредиты, одновременно подняв цены на их внутренних рынках, брал бакс отдай три, поживут еще. Иран в перспективе. И конечно же форекс-лохотрон, смотришь по форумам, чатам, это стало повальным движением, работающий, безработный, домохозяйка все в форексе, по всему миру. Англичане открыли доступ на биржу для инвесторов, имеющих сто фунтов в кармане. Создана масса "дополнительных долларов", они не напечатаны, но существуют, вебмани, либерти и тд. Ничего с древних времен не изменилось, так меняются стеклянные бусы на золото.

Упадет щас еврик.

Not today, lots of sales means only upwards

SEVER11 >>:

Только не сегодня, много продаж значит только вверх

Who has what scale and ff, I'm looking at 15m, the target is 1.36. I closed

Looks like a downtrending triangle is drawing

RekkeR >>:
Упадет щас еврик.

Did you get it?