[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 307

artikul:
During trading it works like a normal Expert Advisor, only instead of calling trading functions it re-recreates the markup at the opening of each minute bar. ))) To test it on a "dead" chart, you need to remove the condition from the start function, save the code in the terminal scripts directory and call it from there)))

Specify the terminal directory.

Sweet:
Let's get through at least 300 of the 470 points. Then I may or may not agree with you... ))))
Well that's the whole point of profitable trading - "jump on the train going in the right direction and get off in time", let's see what the market has to say, I'm just learning to trade ;)

Sweet:

Can...

Good afternoon ))) Shall we continue talking about entry points? ))) Based on the understanding of your post I have so far added the drawing of Fibo levels 161.8, 200 and 261.8 I would like to know the trader's opinion ))) What is the mistake? )))

Files:

Roll:

Specify the terminal folder.

scripts )))

artikul:

scripts ))))

O.K. Didn't you just try it in "experts"?

Roll:

O.K. Didn't just try it in "experts".

That's how it was originally made )))) It's just that there are no trades now, and if you run it as a normal expert it won't draw anything )))

artikul:

That's how it was originally made )))) It's just that there are no trades now, and if you run it as a normal expert it won't draw anything ))))

I.e. in the "experts" folder after all?

Roll:

So, is it still in the "experts" folder?

The code that was posted before is in "experts", the code that is now in "scripts" )))

IgorM:
Well that's the whole point of profit trading - "jump on the train going in the right direction and get off in time", let's see what the market has to say, I'm just learning to trade ;)

You do not have to jump up. You need to calmly, confidently, analyzing, settle down at the window of the first carriage, and calmly, comfortably, follow to your destination....))))

What can the market say? It goes up and down, and there's nothing new about it, and there won't be....)))

artikul:

Good afternoon )))) Shall we continue talking about entry points? ))) Based on the understanding of your post I have so far added the drawing of 161.8, 200 and 261.8 Fibo levels I would like to know the trader's opinion ))) What is the mistake? )))

My pleasure.
Reason: