EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1327

kraizislot писал(а) >>
Maybe this will be considered as flooding... I've had 5 out of five predictions posted in the thread come true, and I'm draining the depo as I go in, moose as I miss the profits. Depression as a consequence.

I've got losses to minimum... The indicator (oscillator that informs about a trend point) helps me, but if I finalize the indicator according to time zones it will be easier to identify entry and exit points...

Alex_Xv >>:
Во фигня!!! По профиту ордер не хотел закрываться.(((((

How's that? Show me a picture.

I will not show you the picture, because I closed it forcibly. In a word, the chart went over the profit and is hanging around for all it's worth.

strangerr писал(а) >>
And yesterday's picture on the pound came together.))

The pound is supposed to fall to 1.4795... The pound is basically what was planned yesterday...and judging by it the eu should still go in such a scenario...

forte928 >>:

Фунт должен по идее упасть до 1.4795.. в принципе то что планировалось по фунту вчера сбывается..и судя по нему евра должна всеже пройтись по такому сценарию..

I have a drop from 1.3628.

forte928 писал(а) >>

The pound is supposed to fall to 1.4795... The pound is basically what was planned yesterday...and judging by it the eu should still go in that scenario...

The induction is interesting.

strangerr >>:

Это как? Покажи картинку.

Has this ever happened to anyone? I often have orders that do not close on profit. I thought the brokerage house was trying to cheat the unvigilant ones. I am new to forex and I am vigilant 24 hours a day. But this is the explanation I found for myself.

It goes something like this.

dentraf писал(а) >>

the induction is interesting what is the point of it?

which one?

ya_kutka >>:

А что, ни у кого так не бывало? У меня частенько ордера по профиту не закрываются. Я, грешным делом, считала, что ДЦ сам както пытается обмануть, не бдящих. Благо, на форексе недавно и бдю круглосуточно.Может это гон, конечно. Но я такое для себя нашла объяснение.

I don't see it as cheating. This is a normal situation caused by a technical feature of implementation. It hangs and hangs, and then closes normally at the correct price retroactively. And even if it does not close, which is extremely rare, you just need to write to the technical support brokerage company.
Reason: