MT4 doesn't have long to live - page 42

Mathemat:

I don't get it. Where to look for it? The only thing I could find was some kind of configuration generator. And how to attach it to counterstrike.

You can send it to me as a private message.

Information with instructions for configuring xxxxxxxxxxxx /name changed - Mathemat/ I have on another computer))) I'll send it to you when I get home.

faa1947:

Don't forget the topic of the thread.

The fatal mistake of metaquotes was the creation of 5, as people programming on MT5 are also able to program matlab, and if gone there, then as hfenx writes mt5 is just an API. For MT4 traders, matlab was a bit complicated.

Yeah you probably don't like cats, from not knowing how to cook them.

The MQL4 and Matlab languages are all clones of the usual procedural SI, while MQL5 is SI++. Coding in Matlab is not more complicated than in MQL4, and in many ways even much easier due to a myriad of ready-made functions. Matlab has been developing for 40 years and generations of pro and amateur developers from all over the world have created so much, that it takes a long time to get acquainted with at least a small part of it, at least superficially. There, as in Chretia in the past, there is everything. And all this is there in a tested, optimized, open form. - Fuzzy logic, neural networks, Fourier, wavelets, all sorts of asu, digital filtering, etc., etc. All this by calling one name of appropriate function and substituting data. The main thing is to understand what you need and read in a book how to use this function.

Andrei01:
By the way recently one brokerage company (well known) has used a new trick if you believe those screenshots - calculating the total profit of the orders in MT4 was wrong.
By the way, they have been using it for a long time. It's just that the trader always thinks that the computer cannot make an arithmetic mistake - and doesn't check the amount. Yes, they can also retroactively change the profit of trades a little bit. If you notice - they will apologise and correct it, citing a glitch in the system...but most people don't notice

jelizavettka:
Yes, by the way, they've been applying this for a long time... It's just that the trader always thinks the computer can't get the arithmetic wrong - and doesn't check the amount. And they can retroactively change the profits of trades a little at a time.
Interesting, thanks, didn't know that before. So I have to run a script to check arithmetic...

jelizavettka:
Yes, by the way, they've been applying this for a long time... It's just that the trader always thinks the computer can't get the arithmetic wrong - and doesn't check the amount. Yes, they can also retroactively change the profit of trades a little bit. If you notice - they will apologise and correct it, citing a glitch in the system...but most people don't notice
Some simply do not take into account the commission, you'd be surprised, but it happens sometimes).

Mathemat:
Getch has already shown it, and Renat has admitted his error. The getch script was posted just above.

I see. Well done. I mean, that's not how the amount is calculated on MT4 intentionally.

By the way, I would like the developers to add in the new platform the possibility of monitoring the reliability of brokerage companies.

i.e. statistics on requotes, execution time, statistics of losses due to requotes

- statistics on hangs and etc.

- statistics of deviation from market prices. - possibility of dynamic import of world quotes for price comparison during working process.

- when brokerage company changes quotes or deletes profitable transactions retroactively - all this information will be displayed! And in automatic mode a letter with a claim and questions will be sent to the brokerage company))(just kidding)

In principle, it is possible to implement it yourself ... if you're a good programmer... but... it would be better to have it in the terminal

I've removed the mention of this "cool thing" myself. I apologise if I have infringed anyone's copyright on the information published.

OnGoing:
Some simply do not take into account the commission, you would be surprised, but it happens sometimes)

And who invented this commission on forex, especially MT4 ECN brokers, they take another commission there...

doCas and all the others charge too, their services would say not good for a trader, well promoted brand no more and for that you have to pay :)...

jelizavettka:

I see. Well done. I mean, that's not how the amount is calculated on MT4 intentionally.

By the way, I would like the developers to add in the new platform the possibility of monitoring the reliability of brokerage companies.

i.e. statistics on requotes, execution time, statistics of losses due to requotes

- statistics on hangs and etc.

- statistics of deviation from market prices. - possibility of dynamic import of world quotes for price comparison during working process.

- when brokerage company changes quotes or deletes profitable transactions retroactively - all this information will be displayed! And in automatic mode a letter with a claim and questions will be sent to the brokerage company))(just kidding)

In principle, it is possible to implement it yourself ... if you're a great programmer... but... it would be better to have it in the terminal

there is a ready-made everything.

Andrei01:

is to have everything ready to go.

It's cool, but it's paid for. If I go out to the real world, I'll have to buy a boot).

I was going to write a couple of similar functions myself... Only how to be with changes retroactively..... in principle... you can output statistics to a file, and then compare...

And candlesticks, which are shot by DC to filter as false signals..... arbitrage... and don't use stops - so they don't shoot down... although you may hit a retracement...

Although, if you do so, DT may take offense at not wanting to give up my money and banned my account)

Reason: