EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1320

baltik >>:
согласен, был разворот
но до куда пока вопрос

I turned around ^ at 1.3590

AK_ писал(а) >>

I know. I'm just kidding.

On the eu a 50% pullback to 1.3620 and down ? What do you think?

Pulled back and went up 1.3633 on H4 fibo and on m15 to 205 level

MetaDriver >>:

Я развернулся ^ на 1.3590

It's about to go up

forte928 >>:

откатила и пошла вверх 1.3633 по фибо Н4 и на м15 до 205 уровня

Eugene, is the fall over or is it still waiting for 1.3470 level?
What do your builds say?

The upward movement was a correction on H1 now when the upward movement has passed we will go down to the expected point - the Gartley pattern should be completed - 90 percent, I am not talking about the extreme value - but basically the whole movement is centred on an upward movement from H4 to W1

forte928 >>:

Движение вверх это коррекция была на Н1 сейчас когда движение вверх пройдет мы опустимся вниз до предпалагаемой точки - фигура гартли должна быть завершена - процентов на 90, я не говорю о крайней велечине - но в основном все движение сосредоточено на движениии вверх начиная от Н4 и заканчивая W1

What would be the reason for cancelling such markings?

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

What would be the reason for cancelling such markings?

I'm not ready to answer yet because my indicator has an error in the formation of the older TF, and I'm not ready to tell by eye...and it's problematic.

forte928 >>:

Движение вверх это коррекция была на Н1 сейчас когда движение вверх пройдет мы опустимся вниз до предпалагаемой точки - фигура гартли должна быть завершена - процентов на 90, я не говорю о крайней велечине - но в основном все движение сосредоточено на движениии вверх начиная от Н4 и заканчивая W1

Gartley points to 1.33. But there is a bigger butterfly pointing to 1.40. Only these patterns very rarely materialise unfortunately.

Gartley from H4 to 1.3460

Guys on the channel invite the good people) moreover the client is more convenient than on the web.
Reason: