EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1328

gip >>:
Обмана в этом не вижу. Это обычная ситуация вызванная технической особенностью реализации. Повисит-повисит, а потом нормально закроется по правильной цене задним числом. А если даже и не закроется, что бывает исключительно редко, просто нужно написать в техподдержку ДЦ.

Maybe. Didn't wait it out, still nervously trading, trying to trade, that is.

strangerr писал(а) >>

I have a fall from 1.3628.

I would like so, too, but alas, the pound is working out 2/3 of the movement and by the wave it is clear that the pivot point is at this point or 1.61 Fibo, now working out yesterday's flag

forte928 >>:

Я бы тоже так хотел но увы фунт отрабатывает 2/3 движения да и по волне видно что точка разворота в указаной точке или 1.61 фибо сейчас отрабатывается вчерашний флажок

I drew that tentatively, there's still a hell of a lot more to it.

forte928 писал(а) >>

>> which one?

>> the bottom one.

Here's what's going to happen...

dentraf писал(а) >>

bottom one.

You see the familiar letters there - that's the essence of it - it's a bunch of oscillators in one...

When the Kiwi starts dropping....

My impression is that we won't get above the 20-point now, at least not for the second time... If we bounce, we'll go down - and the situation in the pound is in this respect...

Threw the turkey on top of its markup, shows roughly the same thing.

dentraf писал(а) >>

lowermost

I made a very nice MA smoothing on the basis of that technique that I applied there - shift of 1 bar maximum - but it eats up resources - it was just a test of an idea... And it's practically useless to apply it...
Reason: