EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1287

strangerr >>:

А вот эта картинка ни о чем, что имелось в виду?

what do you mean nothing? a trained eye can see it is far away and if we see a correction depending on the strength it may jump over the trend line to 40, it is a very important chart to decide whether to take buy or sell positions within the day

AST >>:
как ни о чем? наметанный глаз видит что ема далеко и если наблюдаем коррекцию в зависимости от силы может выскочить за линии тренда до 40, ето очень важный график при решении открытии позиций на бай или селль внутри дня

Please explain to me, if I'm stupid, what is the gap (in pips or percentage) between the price and the EMA to open a trade?

It's springtime, though.

People are starting to pump up their skills little by little. Then the pontorettes will come, and then it won't be long before there are fights without rules.

gip >>:

Весна однако.

Народ понемногу начал прокачивать скиллы. Затем подвезут понторезы, а там и до боев без правил недалеко.

Me, me, naturlich.))

Good hunting to all!

Well, here we are again, waiting for the guests...

They're going to make a mess again, God forbid, they're going to spoil something good -....

Gentlemen, answer yourself: what are you doing here? And then, for sure, you'll understand why we all, at least for more than a thousand

And then, surely, you will understand why we all read it, at least for more than a thousand pages, although we trade, I think, each on his own....

My answer to your question is simple: the road to the Temple is the same, everyone wants to get on it, and to go it alone is full of doubts...

strangerr >>:

Объясни мне тупому, пожалуйста, какой разрыв(в пунктах или процентах) должен быть между ценой и ЕМА для открытия сделки?

As you may have noticed there's no percentage or pips measurement ! I'm measuring the trend at the moment , and I'm measuring the volumes !

AST >>:

как заметили там нет никаких измерений ни в процентах ни в пунктах ! состояние тренда на данный момент, а точные измерения я делаю по обьемам! вот тогда мог бы вам конкретней обьяснить, например на этой картинке ..

This is different.

Good hunting dear friends !

What's up?

Looks like it's gonna be a hot week :)

My system says this week is going to be what I've been waiting for.)

Looks like it's going to go uphill fast.

I think this week will close high :)))

Well, look. You didn't have to say anything.

Galina >>:

Доброй охоты дорогие друзья !

Ну что ?

Похоже неделька будет жаркой :)

Моя система говарит, что именно на этой недели произойдет то чего я уже так долго жду :)

Похоже что движение наверх станет стремительным.

думаю эта недельная всече высоко закроется :)))

Galina, tell me honestly, is your system based on neural networks ?

Reason: