EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1281

strangerr писал(а) >>

After looking at the data on the quid, I'd say it's going to be wobbling upwards)))

That's where my Cupid arrows seem to be pointing, at least for now and the next 3-4 days. If force majeure things don't come up.

Kurapetich >>:

Вроде туда мои стрелы амура и показывают, по крайней мере сейчас, и на ближайших 3-4 дня. Если форс мажорные дела на выскочат.

If the UK doesn't drown over the weekend.))

Good afternoon. Stranger, could you post a picture of the Woolf waves on the euro\dollar?

strangerr писал(а) >>

If the UK doesn't drown over the weekend.)))

It's not going to be good for the euro either. This old girl's gonna rumble on and on.

Alex_Xv >>:

Доброго времени суток. Стрэнджер, вы бы не могли выложить картинку с волнами Вульфа по евро\долл?

But that's assuming this model doesn't 'break' - point 5 is drawn.

strangerr >>:

U.S. DOLLAR INDEX

По баксу крутой шорт.

I wonder where you see a "tough short" there? For the last three weeks there has been virtually no change in the index - neither short positions have increased, nor longs have decreased. The result is a flat between 80 and 81.

strangerr >>:

Но это при условии, что эта модель не "сломается" - нарисуется точка 5.

A very interesting strategy (method). I'm studying it now from various sources. Thank you.

GoVegas >>:

Интересно, где ж вы там "крутой шорт" то разглядели? Три последних недели вообще практически не меняется ситуация по индексу - ни короткие позиции не наращиваются, ни длинные не сокращаются. Как результат - флэт между 80 и 81.

82.4% of commercial traders in shorts versus 11.7% long what do you call it? Watch the pounddollar pair next week for a change.

strangerr >>:

82.4% комерческих трейдеров в шортах против 11.7% лонг как это по вашему называется? Ради разнообразия понаблюдайте за парой фунтдоллар на следующей неделе.

So? And in the previous report for February 23 it was 81.7% to 12.8%. You think that's a tough short? I'm telling you the situation is practically unchanged. By the way, do not forget about non-commercial traders, otherwise the picture will be incomplete.

GoVegas >>:

И что? А в предыдущем отчете за 23 февраля их было 81.7% к 12.8%. По вашему это "крутой шорт"? Я ж говорю практически ситуация не изменилась. Вы кстати про некоммерческих трейдеров тоже не забывайте, а то картина неполной получится.

If we are talking about big traders, look they are reducing both longs and shorts, but the longs are more intense.)))
Reason: