EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1286

joo >>:

Братко! Я ж ничем не торгую! Вообще!!!

Come on!!! Sell him the Moving Average! "Ten quid is worth it!" (c) Vadik :)

I don't know what your forecasts were, I said I don't follow forecasts, I'm only interested in buying EAs.

Not necessarily from you, just said what my interests are.

Otherwise it is the same, i.e. I agree with you.

rustein >>:

Не знаю какие у Вас были прогнозы, сказал что не слежу за прогнозами, меня интересует только покупка советников.

Не обязательно от Вас, просто сказал какие мои интересы.

А в остальном о том же, то есть согласен с Вами.

Have a look at this.

joo >>:

Я извиняюсь, но для чего всё это нужно? В смысле, то, что происходит в этой ветке, это жевание соплей?

Сразу скажу - я не против неё (ветки).

Объясните мне пожалуйста, для чего? В чем сокровенный смысл? Обмен фантазиями и предположениями?

Если есть прогноз - есть открытая поза. Иначе - нет прогноза, а значит и нет открытой позы. Пример моего прогноза все видели.

К чему разговор? Что именно я не догоняю?

Can't you see any buy orders on my charts?)))

And this picture is about nothing, what does it mean?

Also, who knows what the Russian word for a person who does nothing to criticise is?

KEHTyxa писал(а) >>
There are no Gurus in this thread, only Gurgens... that's why there's almost 2,000 pages here... so everyone can come in and write their own coin toss.
You should use other people's predictions, you should live with your own brains, and if you don't know how to do it, you will get burned. Where to flip a coin, you should pick a better place.

Deer >>:
Чужие прогнозы применять лажа надо своим умом жить, а не умеешь значить обожгёшься сам не раз замечал не кому теперь не верю. А где монетку бросать надо места получше подбирать.

This is not a branch of free signals, you have something to say on the subject - say it, and you and your comrades from the last two pages can create a separate branch.

strangerr >>:
И еще, кто знает как в русском языке называется человек, который ничего не делая, занимается критикой?

What do you mean by doing nothing?

Didn't you follow this link or something?

joo, and other critics, if you don't see the point of this thread, don't read it, it's simple.

No one will prove anything. Judge not, lest ye be judged.

I'm here only because I got bored trading by myself and I'm eager to communicate with traders.)

I'm posting my actions in real time.

It's good to know the general mood as confirmation and to open a position against it)))

Reason: