EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1282

Good weekend to all!!!!

Made last weekend forecast on eurobucks (p.1194) 90% recovery, I also provide forecast for next week:

Warning!!! not to be taken as a signal for action!!!!

strangerr >>:

Если говорить о крупных трейдерах, то посмотрите, что они уменьшают и лонги и шорты, но лонги интенсивнее.)))

Everything is a matter of comparison. Personally, I haven't seen any intensity so far.

How about this?

GoVegas >>:

Все познается в сравнении. Лично я, пока, никакой интенсивности не наблюдаю.

Anyway, our argument will be resolved next Friday, there's no other way.

strangerr >>:

А если так?

no such options for me.... a breakdown of 1.3733 will open the way to 1.39, or even higher, and then it is possible to go down.... I will not argue and prove my point, this is the market)))) I will be happy if you are right.

strangerr >>:

А если так?

waiting for breakdown of 1.3733.... a rebound from this level downwards could!, bring the eurobucks well below the local low.... but I prefer 1.39 upwards, in principle, it does not matter where it will go, considering both options, profits can be taken! But Galina should not be taken out of the market, she will get very upset, as it seems to me...))

chepikds >>:

нет таких вариантов у меня.... пробой 1.3733 откроет дорогу к 1,39, а то и выше, вот уж потом вниз возможно.... спорить и доказывать свою правоту не буду, это же рынок)))) буду рад если вы окажетесь правым.

Why happy?))

strangerr >>:

Почему рад?)))

how can you not be happy for the success of a fellow trader?

chepikds >>:

жду пробой 1,3733.... отскок от этого уровня вниз, может!, опустить евробакс значительно ниже локального минимума.... но мне больше по душе сначало 1,39 вверху, в принципе без разницы куда полетит, рассматривая оба варианта, прибыль можно снять! Вот только, чтоб Галину не вынесло с рынка, уж очень сильно она растроится, как мне кажется..)))

I agree, further drop below 1.33 needs a correction, only to what levels it will correct to- the question is.... between 1.38-1.40

strangerr >>:

82.4% комерческих трейдеров в шортах против 11.7% лонг как это по вашему называется? Ради разнообразия понаблюдайте за парой фунтдоллар на следующей неделе.

Can you tell me how to get the tables you have linked to for other time periods? Perhaps you need to register on this site? I went to the site, but didn't find any such links. Thank you.

Reason: