EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1273

And there are crooks working on Forex, I just tried to make 60+ pips, but they wouldn't let me... First it took a long time to lock the trade and then the screen saver comes out, your time of validity has expired! Rascals!

Alexan >>:
Жопа пока чето... Быки, как настроение? Позитивный настрой?

My steer is in a good mood)))

I don't have ActivX installed, so there won't be any pictures, and I can't see all your pictures either, here. What is the basis of the forecast? On the yen, levels (there was one, now it has gone up), though it was a very rough level, but the pair did bang on, it's true. On the Aussie, I did not listen to it and missed it, it was also based on the analysis and Galina was predicting it. Oops, my Aussie is already at take sell :)) (early in the day - greedy). The Aussie is forecasted by intersecting MAs, they are fat and kill the flat. At the +1 shift it adequately hints at the soonest breakthrough of the current price level in the last 3-5 flattish candlesticks.

This is going on at RUMUS !!!

Alexan >>:
Жопа пока чето... Быки, как настроение? Позитивный настрой?

As it was.

IMHO, if we don't break 3513, we go up, THIS IS OBJECTIVE (Zhirinovsky)))))

Eva писал(а) >>
This is what's going on at RUMUS !!!

Drop this forexclub. Scam

Eva >>:
А на Форексе жулики работают, сейчас пыталась сорвать 60 с лишним пунктов, но не дали... сперва долго фиксировалась сделка, а потом выходит заставка ваше время актуальности истекло! Прохиндеи!

Has this ever happened to anyone? People, come forward?!

Alexan >>:

Бросьте этот форексклаб. Разводилово

It's a shame that such a moment is missed! It's doubly hurtful, and it's not your fault!

Eva >>:

У кого-нибудь такое случалось? Люди, отзовитесь?!

It happens almost every day.
Reason: