[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 71

No, I'm not going to anger God - at ++. But! Had to switch to manual control (what a crazy bot!) - which is why I'm here.

Alright . There is a reason to think about refining stupid bot.

kamihadze:

)) Yes, but nevertheless I miraculously got all the bai and seals that should have worked.

What about you, Vizard? Let's have some fun together.

What else?

Svinozavr:

No, I'm not going to anger God - at ++. But! Had to switch to manual control (what a crazy bot!) - which is why I'm here.

Alright . There is a reason to think about refining stupid bot.

happens. :((

Vizard:

all i can say is sad - next time you won't be so lucky....

It's really not that bad.) It's just that by miracle I meant that it happened today in one day. Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow they would have all closed one way or another. Although of course anything can happen ))))

What about the subject?

Tantrik:
I'm just learning.

It would be interesting to see your predictions... In fact, nothing has changed for today, it goes up little by little, but only one prediction happened today, which, by the way, clearly coincided with what I had 1, 3855, but it didn't go further and it is not clear what will happen tomorrow.

The assumption is that tomorrow they will say that everything is fine in Europe and there will be a sharp jump to 1,4 but it looks like the dollar will also start to get stronger and then the eu will go back down.

I do not like 1.42 or 1.41. Maybe you can show me your thoughts with the chart?

p.s. Don't judge, I'm just learning.

kamihadze:

It would be interesting to know your predictions. In fact nothing has changed for today, it goes up little by little, but only one forecast happened for today, by the way, it clearly coincided with what I had 1, 3855, but it did not go further, and it is not clear what will happen tomorrow.

There is an assumption that tomorrow they will say that everything is fine in Europe and there will be a sharp jump to 1,4 but it seems that the dollar starts to strengthen a little bit and then the eu will go down again.

I do not like 1.42 or 1.41. Maybe you can show me your thoughts with the chart?

p.s. Don't judge, I am just learning.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/135905/page66

kamihadze:

It's not that bad really ) It's just that by miracle I meant that it happened today in one day. Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow they would have all closed one way or another. Although of course anything can happen ) )))

What's on the subject?

))))

what's on the subject... you gave me all the info... why fill your head with other people's nonsense )))...

What does Margaret have to say about the euro situation?

There's a lot of shit going on with the euro.

Technically, I have been waiting for the Euro at 1.3750 since yesterday. But it's not going anywhere, damn it. It keeps stomping around the opening price of the order.

Reason: