EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1260

Alexan писал(а) >>

It's an interesting picture. I don't even know how to break it down into waves. It's a lot of corrections. I've had enough of them for a month.

There is no need to decompose them, they will correct on their own ...and we will go up to 1.3780, there is just a level of 38yu2

from it we will start

Alex_Xv писал(а) >>

Can you show me a picture?

put up please a monthly chart of the pound... I only have until 1992 the history of the pair... or give me a link where you can find a graph of pair history... I need it very much...

odiseif писал(а) >>
Play the monthly chart poundtokazen ... I only have up to 1992 history of the pair ... or give a link where you can find a graph of the history of pairs ... very much needed ...

I'm embarrassed to ask - why are you so interested in this cross, and even before '92? I tried to upload quotes to MT, but it doesn't give any earlier than '92. So sorry.

Here are the considerations for the Pound-Canadian, for those who are into long term ..... It is safe to buy ..... The price is about 500 pips below important levels, it will hit stops and turn around .......

Alexan >>:

Стесняюсь спросить - чем так заинтересовал этот кросс, да еще до 92 года? Пытался в МТ подгрузить котировки, раньше 92-го не дает. Так что сорри.

if the price low I am showing is a minimum of what was this pair ... a very strong reversal is expected ... I will not say exactly how much they will release but I know for sure the reversal will be very strong .......... it should still fall ... but not much left ... 500 pips more ....the chart .... price is pulling there ... and until it does not touch ... a reversal will not happen

odiseif >>:
выложите пожалуста месячный график фунтоканадца ...у меня только до 1992 года история пары ...или дайте ссылку где моно найти график истории пар ...очень очень нужно ...
quotes

That's all for today, we'll see the upward movement tomorrow.

Thanks for the link .... but I didn't find anything of interest there

Reason: