[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 306

Mishkin zeroed in on the previous hour ))) Who's in the villages - dry your oars ))))

Tantrik:
The euras went down in the afternoon (while the gdp went up)

GDP is counted per year, quarter, well, month, and it rose before lunch and fell after lunch

strangerr:

GDP is counted per year, per quarter, well, per month, and it rose before lunch and fell after lunch
Sells cut! there was already a siren.(you're still dealing with gdp:)))))

Tantrik:
Sells cut! already had a siren, too.(still dealing with gvp:)))))
I get that you can be scared, ? i don't have any signals yet!

strangerr:

GDP is counted per year, per quarter, well, per month, and it rose before lunch and fell after lunch

It's a crazy fall... only technically there should be a correction, but not like this... probably waiting for tomorrow's decision on Greece...

S&P downgraded the Eurozone countries and the StubFund, and in spite of that the bonds were successfully floated+the stock market is rising successfully in both Europe and the US...

Yeah, it probably won't go up much before it passes the 25 figs...

Salavatka:
I understand that you can be scared, ? I don't have any signals yet!
there will be

margaret:

It's a crazy fall... only technically there should be a correction, but not like this... probably waiting for tomorrow's decision on Greece...

S&P has downgraded the Eurozone countries and the Stabfund, and contrary to that bonds have been successfully placed+the stock market is rising successfully in both Europe and the US...

Yeah, it probably won't rise much before it passes the 25 figs...

Why, volumes have not gone down either, but we will come back to them.

Tantric, when there is a buy signal, then...

strangerr:

Why, the volumes have not gone down either, but we will come back to them.

Tantric, when there is a buy signal, then....

And if let's say the daily candlestick stays tailed, then the 25th fig is inevitable...

Who can tell me how to understand this, is it up at all pairs, or in the background of some information everyone is urgently closing the bai?

Guys )))) The market was just inviting everyone to consider limiters to buy )))
Reason: