EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1172

cr0ss писал(а) >>

it's like the expression "a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" :))

-)))

basile писал(а) >>
Galina, I have a question: do you really think that at 1.45 it will go?

How do you take fundamental analysis into account?

Is there a formula?

And psychology, how can it be taken into account ???

AND YES HELL THE EU WILL GO TO 1.46-1.47.

I have already said, the charts have all the answers.

You just have to READ it right.

Galina >>:

А как можно учитывать фундаментальный анализ ?

Там какая то формула есть ???

А психологию, как ее можно учитывать ???

И ДА ЧЕРТ ПОДЕРИ ЕВРА ПОЙДЕТ НА 1,46-1,47.

Я уже говарила, графики все уже в себе заложили, там есть ответы на все вопросы.

Просто СЧИТАТЬ надо правельно.

the fundamentals should always be taken into account, IMHO, it is difficult to trade only on the fundamentals, but it is worth considering....... to jump from the current levels at 1.40 with difficulty but can (but I do not think that above 1.38), and then only 1.30 beckons to itself))))))))

Galina >>:

А как можно учитывать фундаментальный анализ ?

Там какая то формула есть ???

А психологию, как ее можно учитывать ???

И ДА ЧЕРТ ПОДЕРИ ЕВРА ПОЙДЕТ НА 1,46-1,47.

Я уже говарила, графики все уже в себе заложили, там есть ответы на все вопросы.

Просто СЧИТАТЬ надо правельно.

You're a hot woman, Galina.))

basile писал(а) >>

It is always necessary to take into account the fundamentals, IMHO, only on the fundamentals it is difficult to trade, but it is worth considering....... it can bounce from the current levels at 1.40 with difficulty but (but I do not think that above 1.38), and then only 1.30 beckons to itself))))))))

I've noticed for a long time that fundamentals give relatively temporary (speculative) spikes, and apparently Galinin's strategy is based on long-term levels! Technical analysis rules!!!

strangerr писал(а) >>

You're a hot woman, Galina)))

That's right.....

Husband doesn't complain :)))

Something tells me 3547 is not going to happen today.

Fraktal >>:
Давно заметил, что фундоментальные события дают относительно временные (спекулятивные) всплески, а судя по всему Галинина стратегия основана на долгосрочных уровнях! Тех. анализ рулит!!!

I don't agree, the fundamentals are just the long-term outlook)))))not according to the fundamentals the budget deficits of many countries are pushing the euro, and the following countries could sell the euro at 1.20.....imho

Reason: