[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 41

Mathemat:

vladds, balance pictures without report figures are a mauvais ton. Your equity is not that pretty at all.

how did you upload the picture???? i can't get anything!

What picture?

Mathemat:
What picture?

Mine! I can't seem to get a picture of myself!

how do you show the report?

Right-click on the "Account history" tab and choose "Save as report" or "Save as detailed report" from the menu. Then choose the saving directory. If you are going to put it here, first compress it into a zip archive.

You can put a picture when you go to your profile from the link at the top right.

vladds:

I can't get a picture of myself!
Go to your profile, press the edit button. You fill in all the information about yourself: where you were born, date, place of registration, where you keep your money, upload your picture in the right format and save all the data. And we will get acquainted with them :0))

Mathemat:

Right-click on the "Account history" tab and choose "Save as report" or "Save as detailed report" from the menu. Then choose the saving directory. If you want to save it here, first compress it into a zip archive.

You can put a picture when you look in your profile at the link at the top right.

Alexey - we didn't expect to see you...:-) ("villagers") to see here... :-)

Demo - overnight till now - except eurobucks, I've added franken's instrument - ruble account - start with 10000, lot 0.01 - settings are the same in both cases...

The report is in the trailer.

Files:

i can't do anything with the report, it only shows a graph but i can upload it here in addition to the zip there are options?

i have a problem with this picture when i press save it says there is no such page!

vladds:

i can't do anything with the report, it only shows a graph but i can upload it here in addition to the zip there are options?

and with the picture is the same thing I pressed save it takes me no such page!

Do not bother with the picture - later you put ... if you do not get banned!!! :-) if you can make it...:-)

Except for zip - no options, archive the report and connect to the trailer - see my previous post - I have it (my) report in the archive pinned.

Glued... All Ilano-like and gridiron-like people have one significant problem - they have no brains. He can both make good money and very badly lose money. The question is quite simple: how to determine the moment of entering and choosing a direction, and when to switch on the procedure of forced steam dumping.

Ilan's variant is more for tester than for real. I did not bother with error 130 in the modification, because the result is already quite obvious.

Files:
ilan.mq4  25 kb
Reason: