EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2300

RekkeR:
It begs the irrelevant and traditional question, why does an acquaintance like Pavel Korchagin recruit an inexperienced crew to build a narrow gauge railway, instead of occasionally pointing his finger at the buttons of an exclusive netbook somewhere in the paradise of the world?
I was wondering the same thing +5 (why he needs them!!!!!!!!!)...............

Write and chat if you are interested. Ask the questions yourself. I guess they don't shoot you for asking questions, right?)

Noterday:

I will post this message several times for everyone to see, if no one minds

Unfortunately, I do mind, Noterday. Don't set yourself up, let the analyst do it himself. This is promotional material, forbidden on our forum.

I suggest you rectify the situation yourself within 10 minutes.

OK =)

Anyway, if anyone wants it, it's private.

Mathemat:

Unfortunately, I'm against it, Noterday. Don't set yourself up, let the analyst do it himself. This is promotional material, forbidden on our forum.

I suggest you rectify the situation yourself within 10 minutes.

I can only join in this opinion. There is nothing more to add.

Come on.... it's actually bullshit. Look at the forum, it is stuffed with ads! I will write an Expert Advisor I will write an indicator! A lot of them...in short, I got you....There's nothing more to add...

It was, Noterday. Now, hopefully, there will be a lot less of that.

The forum rules have not been changed by the administration, they remain in force.

Noterday:

Even in terms of - not everyone becomes a writer, but you have to learn the alphabet, for the sake of fairness, I will express my opinion - for those interested the offer is useful and worth more,

Here he is, I should clarify - FREE =) has provided a count, there you go, maybe it will help something...

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/5831/166o.gif

Mathemat:

It was, Noterday. Now, hopefully, there will be a lot less of that.

The forum rules have not been changed by the administration, they remain in force.

Where administration and rules, of their own volition don't get in. More rules, fewer people willing to abide by them. Axiom.
Reason: