EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2076

Tantrik >>:

Спасибо! евру закрыл! австралийца продал+

Yes I closed too, +40p in 30 min

The pound went beautifully

Goje >>:
красиво фунт пошол

and the euro will go! not for the thunders 1.3500! or even 1.3700! as I wrote earlier.... Sell for the time being, if only on the pullbacks! Which I will report from time to time! =) the nearest short-term target is 1,3300! also wrote earlier. This information can be taken into account, it is practically reliable. =)

chepikds >>:

и евро пойдет! не за громами 1,3500! а то и 1,3700! как писал ранее.... с продажами пока подвязывайте, если только на откатах! о которых буду изредка сообщать! =) ближайшая краткосрочная цель 1,3300! тоже писал ранее. Эту информацию можно принять к сведению, она практически достоверна. =)

If it is not a secret, at what price did you buy the euro?

chepikds писал(а) >>

and the euro will go! not for the thunders 1.3500! or even 1.3700! as I wrote earlier.... Sell for the time being, if only on the pullbacks! Which I will report from time to time! =) the nearest short-term target is 1,3300! also wrote earlier. This information can be taken into account, it is practically reliable. =)

Dear sir tell me please how to understand your nickname ??????????
>> I can't speak English.

chepikds писал(а) >>

and the euro will go! not for thunder

"-Where's the money coming from Zin" ( s.)

19:36 - *German Finance Minister: A solution to the Greek situation must be successful to avoid a "domino effect"

The problem so far is the preservation of the EU and the Eura as a currency. There's no question about the cost of.......

Bocman >>:

Уажаемый скажите плиз как понять ваш НИК ??????????
А тоя ванглийском не силен

and there is no translation to it! =)

chepikds >>:

и евро пойдет! не за громами 1,3500! а то и 1,3700! как писал ранее.... с продажами пока подвязывайте, если только на откатах! о которых буду изредка сообщать! =) ближайшая краткосрочная цель 1,3300! тоже писал ранее. Эту информацию можно принять к сведению, она практически достоверна. =)

My warrant is here .

Tantrik писал(а) >>

>>Thank you! >>Euro closed! >>Aussie sold!

Watch this pair closely, looks like it wants to go a bit higher still.

I think the Eurobucks will turn if not this afternoon then certainly next week - why? because the dollar cannot appreciate for so long, the dollar has definitely appreciated - look at the monthly increase in the price of gold, and gold in the fundamental analysis, the monthly graphs reflect the strength of the dollar, and we kind of already saw another low for the Eurobucks and another high for gold :) . And who remembers now, as last year about the crisis in the American economic system? Right now everyone is on their lips, just Greece and the like.
If I'm not mistaken, America should start to buy oil - it seems to be this time of year, but a strong dollar does not do any good :)
And the "fairy tales" about Greece are likely to be confusing for a long time to come.
If we follow the statement that there are patterns (repetition of charts) in Forex, then here is an interesting pattern:
Reason: