EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1898

chepikds >>:
пожалуй тоже стану в бу:

it's easier to refill.

NikT_58 >>:

проще долиться.

I like pyramiding, but this is a very short stretch... And the probability of going to the target (1.34) is not very high, at any moment the market could fall down.

Good evening! Today trades are the same as yours, and recently 2 boo were closed, though I went to buy for the third time (already closed) now it's a sell 3337. What about your next plan?

IvGeniy >>:
Вечер добрый! Сегодня сделки один в один с вашими идут, и недавно 2 бу закрылись, правда я третий раз в бай пошел (уже закрыл) сейчас селл 3337. А у вас что там дальше по плану?

The plan is to save(boo) and monotonously wind up the depot :)))

chepikds >>:

люблю пирамидинг, но это очень короткий отрезок... да и вероятность похода к цели (1,34) не очень большая, в любой момент рынок может ссыпаться вниз.

I have a strong suspicion that we are at the bottom of the year
And there's something wrong with throwing warrants around.

NikT_58 >>:

У меня серьезное подозрение, что мы на дне этого года
И ордерами здесь разбрасываться как-то не так.

even if we do, we can always swing back from a setback...

IvGeniy >>:
Вечер добрый! Сегодня сделки один в один с вашими идут, и недавно 2 бу закрылись, правда я третий раз в бай пошел (уже закрыл) сейчас селл 3337. А у вас что там дальше по плану?

Can't you make up your own mind? You can't go far on a prediction like that... And you can't blame yourself for your troubles, it's no good.

NikT_58 >>:

У меня серьезное подозрение, что мы на дне этого года
И ордерами здесь разбрасываться как-то не так.

What is the basis for the suspicion?

chepikds >>:

даже если и так, то от отката всегда успеем заскочить...

It's times like this when I think of learning how to go in big.

It's a little weak today! And I open the deals first, and then read the forum, so as not to blame myself or make mistakes of others. C. It was my birthday on Sunday. I just got home today - it's hard!
Reason: