FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 175

Vahrameev_A_A:
tough growth))))
turn the monitor upside down

Tantrik:
where did I advise you to buy? (Actually, it's not yet evening yet...)

yesterday I was told why I was getting out of shopping

Vahrameev_A_A:

Yesterday I was told why I was getting out of buying.
So you already got out yesterday!, and now what's the point of buying if you close all your deals in the evening.

rigc:
turn the monitor upside down

netbook

Vahrameev_A_A:
Tough growth))))

I knew that almost all the Artems are assholes. Why are you picking on the man? Or is it because girls won't let you, and you are looking for someone to blame? You can't win respect here with your methods .... At least your idol Strange, unlike you, won it with screenshots and posts that fit the topic ... Asshole ... once again .

Tantrik:
so you're already out yesterday!!, and now what's the point of buying if you close all the trades in the evening.

The point is, it's cheaper today.

Vahrameev_A_A:

netbook
even simpler

odiseif:

I knew that almost all the Artems are assholes. Why are you picking on the man? Or is it because girls won't let you and you are looking for someone to blame? You can't win respect here using your methods .... At least your idol Strange, unlike you, won it with screenshots and posts that fit the topic...Asshole ...again.

What's the point of respect in this forum, psycho? I don't get it....and don't bother talking if you got nothing but psychosis...

rigc:
even simpler.

but printing?

odiseif:

I knew that almost all the Artems are assholes. Why are you picking on the man? Or is it because girls won't let you and you are looking for someone to blame? You can't win respect here with your methods .... At least your idol Strange, unlike you, won it with screenshots and posts that fit the topic...Asshole ...one more time .
Don't be a bully.
Reason: