[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 601

solar:

oops. that's a hearty laugh. google it. (do not display)
I'm getting some comic books and strategies, ok, let's live without it:)

strangerr:

I'm not a moron, I can't tell a trend by the movement of 50-100 pips, the way Mobile laughs at himself.

I don't know... that's the thing. Everybody's got a horizon. ...but I'd like to be able to profit.

Closed the pound at 5779. Waiting to see what America has in store for us next.

solar:
well... and now the stanger will soon laugh at you guys ))))

Over what? That it will probably close in the boo?

I wrote about a pullback to 1.3245-50 and down again

And here we have only 1.3230 and the bulls are already happy that they went down by 70 points and now it's 40

and we are sad that we were +70 and now we are +40. 1.32 was clear - we won't get it at the 1st time. You have knocked on your 33 cows 3 times - they did not let us in :)

Europe will just close their sells and the Americans will help our bears to take 1.32.

strangerr:

I do not care how they behave, but if they say that they open orders with their backsides, then they are not needed there)))).
First, we will take those who trade with profit and those who will learn in the future (but there are very few people) - then we will take those who want to learn how to trade.

MobileMan:

I got a phone call saying that down

...you've got to call BATSKY...

Tantrik:
First we will take those who trade profitably and those who will learn in the future (but these are very few people) - then we will take those who want to learn how to trade.

O.Zy...:

Over what? That it will probably close in the boo?

I wrote about a pullback to 1.3245-50 and down again

And here we have only 1.3230 and the bulls are already happy that they went down by 70 points and now it's 40

and we are sad that we were +70 and now we are +40. 1.32 was clear - we won't get it at the 1st time. You have knocked on your 33 cows 3 times - they did not let us in :)

Europe will just close their sells and the Americans will help our bears to take 1.32

Yoo-hoo. interclass battle )))) oh shit .... It's not really a counter-strike. )))) .... I don't care where it goes. I'm a boring guy... I just want the money... Bulls, bears, whatever...

Tantrik:
First, we will take those who trade profitably and those who will learn in the future (but these are very few people) - then we will take those who want to learn how to trade.

(shuddering voice) tell me if those who trade at a profit need you as a motivator))

strangerr:

Nothing funny ( )
Reason: