Price movements can be predicted ! - page 27

NProgrammer писал(а) >>

I am, are you? ... :)) It's the 21st century, Leo... They'll get divorced before you know it... :))

I'll scam anybody. Haven't you noticed? .....)))))

That... what's-it..., you three, stop measuring... We're writing down predictions with pencils and you're throwing off the rhythm.

Seriously, go over to the motherfucker's thread and do whatever you want.

Sart wrote >>.

Here's a forecast for you on a local scale, so to speak:

Frank made a nice pullback to resume upward movement.

Buy now (price - 1.2100) with stop at 1.2000 and profit at 1. 2250.

If the stop does not satisfy, you can wait for another decline, but you may not wait for it, as the franc is very willing to go up...

Stop in the franc is triggered at 1.2000

Can we buy now?

Xadviser >> :

Frank stop triggered at 1.2000

The forecast is almost accurate. The stop could have been lower. But it's a coincidence. :)))

Sart писал(а) >>

There is also a good stop on the NovoZealandtz.

If you sell now with a stop at 0.5390, there is a good chance to take 100-200 pips.

How did you manage so well with the stop? Eh, the spread was not enough....

Please do not take my posts as a criticism.

I (and I'm sure I am not the only one) find your forecasts very interesting. But, at least a simple picture with explanations.

Xadviser >> :

How did you get that stop right? Eh, the spread wasn't enough....

Just don't take my posts as criticism.

I (and I'm sure I am not the only one) find your forecasts very interesting. Here, at least a simple picture with explanations.

The franc and nZW forecasts are local, operational forecasts in the sense that they are based solely on the lowliest of the two.

of the cycles being analysed.

Both the CHF and the NZ maintain the same trend, the CHF is rising and the NZ is falling.

The wave for the franc, which was taken as the third wave, turned out to be only the second wave, the end of this second wave was clarified by the pullback to the level of 1.1924.

The limit of the pullback for the end of the second wave and the beginning of the third wave for the franc is 1.1850.

When the price reaches this level, there will be a very interesting picture - the end of the second wave of the older cycle will begin to be clarified.

Here we need to watch carefully and if the price moves 30-40 pips up, immediately open with a stop loss 10-20 pips below the low that was reached.

If you manage to get to the beginning of the third wave of this very large cycle, you will be lucky to go all the way and take at least 500-600p.

I, for example, bought the franc at 1.1940 with a stop at 1.1914. At the stop I will continue buying until the second wave makes sense

I really want to get to the beginning of the third wave, which will wipe out all losses.

I ask, however, to pay attention to weekly forecasts for the Canadian and Japanese, which were based on coincidence of directions

In this case the price of the first three cycles may be defined as three nested cycles.

I have problems with pictures because the terminal shows only critical levels and Fibo lines.

Sart писал(а) >>

Both the franc and the NZW maintain the same trend: the franc goes up, the NZW goes down.

If you manage to get to the beginning of the third wave of this very large cycle, you will be lucky to go all the way and take at least 500-600 p.

Am I correct in assuming that the Dollar is forecast to rise quite strongly?

However, please pay attention to weekly forecasts for the Canadian and Japanese, which were based on the coincidence of directions of three cycles enclosed in each other.

Yes, I think so, but they were so much rubbish here that I can't find it on which page. But it seems that they have not yet been executed, if memory serves me correctly.

I have problems with pictures because the terminal shows only critical levels and Fibo lines.

I cannot insist, but I do not see any technical difficulties. I will explain the reason of my request. The matter is that my view on some points is quite different. In particular, concerning Frank, I would interpret the today's breakthrough as descending one, though I do not exclude the long-term growth to the levels you specified.

Even if the forecast does not come true there is nothing tragic in it, but the approach to such a performance is important and it cannot be learned without pictures.

And I count Waves by Fibo levels and measure the top of the wave by Fractal. I calculate targets using DeMark and its patterns. I open orders in the direction of the target by impulses. For fun and my forecast:)

If we are talking about Frank, the third wave will end at 1.1675. The ideal point for the execution of the target is December 11.

Then we will form a pattern for a hike down to 1.0950. The ideal point for the execution of the target is January 14.

However, I am a bit confused by the EuroDollar, which just finished its second wave and it plans to go to 1.10 to form the 3rd wave, which might confuse the chart on the Franck.

Of course, the Frank can go to 1.1675 and the Euro can correct to 1.3560 and go from there to 1.10 and the Frank to 1.3190, but this is Forex.

It is possible to make forecasts, which can change every day, in order to place the right order today, until the situation changes, but in the long term...

ouch.

Here is my forecast

:)

Plus писал(а) >>

And I count Waves by Fibo levels and measure the top of the wave by Fractal. I calculate targets using DeMark and its patterns. I open orders in the direction of the target by impulses. For fun and my forecast:)

If we are talking about Frank, the third wave will end at 1.1675. The ideal point for the execution of the target is December 11.

Then we will form a pattern for a hike down to 1.0950. The ideal point for the execution of the target is on January 14.

Well, there you go too. You should show the markup. Like this, for example.

Reason: