EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1269

Who has a prediction of a move on the payrolls? Down and then up or up and then down? Or all in one direction?

TheVilkas >>:

Прогноз по EURUSD до 18:00 ч. мск 05.03.2010:

Красная и синяя пунктирная линии - верхняя и нижняя соотв. границы доверительного интервала;

с 81.5% вероятностью колебания будут находится в этом диапазоне;

Looks good, then why the buoy at the upper limit and not at the breakdown?

sol >>:

Смотрится неплохо, почему тогда буй у верхней границы, а не на пробое?

( This story started yesterday. Puncture-not enough patience.

EURUSD H1 forecast 4 hours ahead up to 19:00 Moscow time 05.03.2010 (forecast at Bar[0] - takeoff=1):

Red and blue dashed lines are upper and lower limits of the confidence interval respectively;

there is 81.5% probability of fluctuations in this range;

TheVilkas >>:

Прогноз по EURUSD H1 на 4 часа вперед-до 19:00 ч. мск 05.03.2010 (прогноз на Bar[0] - упреждение=1):

Красная и синяя пунктирная линии - верхняя и нижняя соотв. границы доверительного интервала;

с 81.5% вероятностью колебания будут находится в этом диапазоне;

Interesting turkey, can I ask you for one?

xeox >>:

Интересный индюк, можна у вас попросить?

without maintenance it won't work, you'll need to update the Box-Jenkins model(s) quite often, then send them to you...

the Box-Jenkins model(s) parameters, then send them to you, and put them in the database... bye-bye,

I'm not prepared to maintain all of this right now. Later, in an adapted form for sure.

Looks like the "mirror" method is working. Who cares, watch February 5 9.15 on the 15 minutes, last hit resistance and flew up. I can't even believe it. A special thanks to Galochka. She is like a muse for me. She inspired me. If the method works, then, as Galina said, rollbacks to 46 will be small. Listen, well it's a step in step with the reflection!!!

same as previous chart, but forecast on MA(5,15,21) and on EURUSD quote orange line

Good hunting to all !

to strangerr : upward trending on 'hai' - original....

Either i.... or one of the two

ValNart >>:

Всем доброй охоты !

to strangerr : восходящая трендовая по "хаям" - оригинально....

Или я...., или одно из двух

The principle is based on the highs and it is not a trend line.
Reason: