EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1022

Galina >>:

Ага, пока еще растет....

Вопрос, что делать будем если перестанет ? :))))

Galina, I still think you are fooling around and fooling people around you. Do you think we're all here for fun? Standing against the trend all the time is stupid. And why you're bragging about it is unclear.

gip >>:

Галина, мне всё-таки кажется вы дурачитесь и дурачите окружающих. Думаете мы все здесь ради развлечения собрались? Вставать всё-время против тренда это просто глупость. И почему вы этим бравируете непонятно.

Totally agree!

gip писал(а) >>

Galina, I think you're fooling around. Do you think we're all here for fun? Going against the trend all the time is stupid. And why you're bragging about it is unclear.

Well, maybe it's stupid, that's for you to decide.

As they say, you can see from the outside.

So far, this is the only approach that has brought me money.

Everyone trades as he can.

The main thing is the result :)

Galina >>:

Ну может и глупо, это ушь вам решать.

Как говорится со стороны виднее.

А мне пока только такой подход денег приносил.

Каждый торгует как может.

Главное ведь результат :)

Well, if there is a result, then of course I'm happy to be wrong. Working with very large call points, random entries and depo-sized stops is of course slightly profitable. But on an oh-so-very long period. If it's no secret, roughly how many of these individual depots have you had?

gip писал(а) >>

If there is a result, then I am certainly glad to be wrong. Working with very large takeoffs, random entries and stops the size of the depo is of course slightly profitable. But on an oh-so-very long period. If it's no secret, roughly how many of these individual depots have you had?

I'll go from the end.

Well for example shorting the euro from 1.50, and around the same time shorting the aussie.

I've already described that.

Then a long of the euro at 1.29.

Then long of the New Zealander (it was a great move at the very bottom, I have caught two additions against the trend, but unfortunately I have not managed to profit, I needed the money).

My worst pose was !!!

Here, I'll tell you.

It was the EUROPE LONG from 1,6010 (I lost 25-30 thsd pm), I was shooting, because I decided that I punched the max in weeks.

But I recovered fast, and at 1,52 I opened shorts on it, but I didn't sit tight either, I jumped out earlier.

In the GBPJPY I shorted from 203, but I did not sit tight either.

Then I lost on this pair, because I went long from 153.

Actually it's a lot.

That's not all.

Don't fight

The U.S. gave true unemployment figures.

but probably lied about production prices again.

Waiting on Philadelphia and oil.

Today at 18:00, the options at 1.35 and 1.37 on the american markets are cancelled.

So don't wait, the eurik probably won't do anything before then.

Pound seems to be going down.....

Could go very far...........

Shit, then the eurik will go down too....

On the pound I think we will not go below 5547 (+-10pp:))), on the euro the target is 3510 (+-8pp) =)))

I don't get it. Are unemployed people no longer in authority?
Reason: