EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1024

gip >>:

В упор не вижу коридора с четкими границами. Ты уверен, что видишь его?

:) yes, I'm sure, although it looks a bit ugly in the picture .... it's not even a corridor, but price is squeezed from above and below by powerful levels, breaking through which will determine the medium-term trend...

chepikds >>:

:) да, уверен, хотя на рисунке он какой-то неказитый получился .... это даже не коридор, а цена зажата сверху и снизу мощными уровнями, пробитие которых определит среднесрочный тренд...

There can't be 100 pips between powerful opposing levels, or even trend-setting levels.

Oy oy...

that's a nasty euroma coming out...

It better not be overturned in the night.......

Galina >>:

Ой ой...

неприятно по евре выходит...

Как бы ночью ее не опрокинули.......

Yes, it's a big risk. That's what I was trying to say.

And it's not even a risk, it's a certainty. The trend is still bearish. There is no reversal yet.

gip >>:

Между мощными противоположными уровнями, да ещё которые тренд определяют, не может быть 100 пунктов.

Maybe you can't, but I can, honestly :), there's a stronger level at the bottom, if it gets pushed through, you'll be in trouble... If it breaks through the top, it will also fly away, of course not as strong as downwards. Tomorrow will show... There is a corridor :) I feel it in my gut ;)... Otherwise, it could be called a consolidation before a powerful surge...

chepikds >>:

ну может у тебя не может, у меня может, чесслово :), внизу более мощный уровень, если его продавит, мало не покажется... да и верх если проломит, то тоже улетит нехило...

All right, let's suppose it could be. How do you define them?

And another question: do you think that if there are two powerful levels next to each other, shouldn't price jump back and forth in the channel, draw a triangle?

gip писал(а) >>

All right, let's suppose it could be. How do you define them?

And another question: do you think that if there are two powerful levels next to each other, shouldn't price bounce back and forth in the channel, make a triangle?

Yes, I think there is a very good corridor there too.

I've got it going back to 2008 in the 10th month.

Look at the daily chart, you can clearly see the corridor, the gaps and reversals.

And this corridor is narrow.

If we go out of it, we will go fast.

Yeah..... that's a bad eurik combination.....

After that, if we go down, we're going down hard ....

And the pound, look how....

There's how it's being shed.

If the yen holds, probably just a miracle....

Galina >>:

Да, я тоже думаю, там есть очень хороший коридор.

Looked at the diaries. There is no corridor. There is a cluster of so-called important levels, but there is no corridor of that width. A corridor is when the two levels are opposite, buy from below and sell from above.

Where you say at least 260 pts.

Reason: