EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1016

yuku >>:

как подписаться ?

Please write me your email address and I'll get back to you...

I have blocked again my lot, from 200 pips down to 80 pips without any losses and I can close it, but I feel sorry)). Now buy 3619, sell 3539.

Now everything is back to the descending channel, but I think there will be a pullback to the upper boundary, and if it breaks it will go up to 3750, if not - down.

Look at the monthly intervals for the eu.

You see the high from late 2004 early 2005.

That's basically a good level.

The eurik will not take it that easily, it has to go up, it might break through, that would be unpleasant.

Although, you know... Anything could happen.

Personally, I put a northbound pending order at 1.3560 with a stop at 1.3510....

chepikds >>:
лично я выставил отложник на север от 1,3560 со стопом 1,3510....

I managed to buy at 1.3595 :) If it goes lower, I'll buy some more...

Somebody scraped some change out of their pockets and swapped it for some quid :) I guess they're going on a charter trip to Miami...

cr0ss >>:

а мне удалось по 1.3595 заБАЙтЪся :) если пойдет ниже еще закуплюсь...

кто то мелочевку из карманов нашкрябал и махннул на баксы чуток :) видать чартером в Майами потусить собрались...

I'm confused... buy or sell? studying the demand)))

cr0ss >>:

а мне удалось по 1.3595 заБАЙтЪся :) если пойдет ниже еще закуплюсь...

1.3610 was the first throw in :), I think it's better to trade with pendants than to enter from the market, minimising risk as much as possible, i.e. stop size...

syan >>:

Залочил я опять свой лок, с 200 спустил до 80 пунктов без потерь и могу в принципе уже закрыть, но жалко)). Сейчас buy 3619, sell 3539.

Сейчас все вернулось в нисходящий канал, но думаю будет откат до верхней границы, вот там если пробьет то вверх до 3750, если нет то вниз.

This LOC is a cruel thing :), I personally experienced the beauty of this method ;)

1.3750 is an interesting level, I completely agree, but there is no upside reversal yet!!! A breakdown of 3800-3840 will open the way up:

1.33 warms

why has gold gone downhill?
Reason: