EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 927

Axel continues

Feb 4 /Dow Jones/. The euro/US dollar pair continued to move in a strong downtrend towards new lows of 6-7 months, falling below Monday's low of 1.3851. This came after it fell sharply from 1.4027 on Wednesday. The pair is now targeting 1.3801, the 50% Fibonacci retracement level of the rising wave from 1.2457 to 1.5145, as part of the dominant downtrend. However, a continuation of the pair's decline towards the projected target level of 1.3653 seems most likely. Prospects for the pair will improve with trading above 1.3903, although the growth potential of the pair at this stage seems very limited. The EUR/USD is currently trading at 1.3853.

waitra писал(а) >>

I think the thread is relevant. Reading information from other sources is also a useful thing, but if it doesn't suit you - there are also personal opinions, pronos are there. So what prevents you from discussing the information or publishing your forecast?

When you use Yandex and find whatever you want, while reprinting from other publications reminds of a complete absence of opinion among the majority of participants, it's like in print if you need to fill a page of a publication, you start repeating what others have written about it in the hope that readers have not read it, to be honest, when people reprint them, they do not even think that others simply overlook their achievements in copying the text, they have dry numbers, and no Opinion...

Forsage писал(а) >>

If you look at the beginning of the branch you have been giving your own forecasts and opinions more than promoting other brokerage companies, and now you are taking someone else's opinion for your own, the relevance of the branch has almost lost its original meaning. At the beginning there were people who made forecasts very well and the discussion was very interesting, and now it is just dry figures in other people's newspapers

I used to like this thread to learn something from people's prognoses and not from the printing press.

but now that Notedi and others are gone, the vacuum is being filled by the media.

I only quote the media that I rely on myself

i do not do technical analysis yet (i'm just learning), so it's too early to talk about advice and screenshots

I agree in general with the post :(

Forsage писал(а) >>

You take Yandex and find everything you want, and reprinting from other publications reminds of the complete absence of opinion of most participants, it's like in print if you need to fill a page of a publication, you start repeating what others have written about it, in case readers have not read it, to be honest people reprint it without even thinking that others simply miss their achievements in copying text, there are dry figures, and no consensual opinion.

No problem, you do not like it, do not read. Give us your opinion, your predictions, if you have something to say :-)

waitra писал(а) >>

i wrote about my forecasts and they all coincide by 90%, but there are errors in some cases in the depth of correction, to take about today's movement, for more details i just need some technical indicators for graphical constructions that will help to remove some manual work, which are in development at the moment, the main block is complete, but there are still some purely technical issues of implementation. and about the reversal system manual implementation works, it only needs to describe it all mathematically.

Taken profit today at 1.3839 Hooray!

baltik писал(а) >>

Yes it is irrelevant I also liked the opportunity to learn something worthwhile from people's predictions and not from a printing press

but now that Notedi and others are gone, the vacuum is being filled by the media.

i do not do technical analysis yet (i'm just learning), so it's too early to talk about advice and screenshots

I actually agree with the post :(

When they start to write nonsense, people simply leave the place where they are too zealous or too rude, showing not only their illiterate behavior, but also their low position. Those who know how to predict the behaviour of prices, leave and find other places where there is no place for rudeness in the environment, and empty the place where there was a lack of respect for each other.

Regarding professional analysis - not only technical analysis, but aggregate analysis (news, FA, graphical and technical) - practically all forecasts are broken down into smaller ones, which allow determining price behaviour of short periods of time with accuracy.

baltik писал(а) >>

Yes it is irrelevant I also liked the opportunity to learn something worthwhile from people's predictions and not from a printing press

I agree with the post in general :(

I don't think this thread was built on Noterdee alone. Of course he's a good person, but if you look there are other people who have posted their predictions, and very good ones(chepikds for example). I used to post my predictions here too (by the way, they all turned out well) - but I don't do that now - it's interesting to discuss, not just to feed the open mouths, it's nice when people are grateful and not say "where else! Mind you, those who are professional about it - there's no point in sharing. So if you want an opinion, analyse it, discuss it, but don't wait till it's done for you (and then maybe others will do it too) :-)

waitra писал(а) >>

Noterdee wasn't the only one to keep this thread going. He's a good man, of course, but if you look, there are other people who have posted their predictions, and very good ones(chepikds for example). I used to post predictions here too (by the way, they all came true) - but I don't do that now - it's interesting to discuss, not just feed the open mouths, it's nice when people are grateful and not "where else! Mind you, those who are professional about it - there's no point in sharing. So if you want an opinion, analyze it, discuss it, but don't wait until someone else does it for you :-)

about yellow mouths, give some more, I fully agree with that.

Looking at the Euro/Dollar, the chart predicts that the price will now make yesterday's move and reach 1.3775, which will be the point where the reversal of a correction will take place.

Reason: