FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 477

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I'm not a predictor, this is a technical website in the first place, but I'm very interested in the thoughts and calculations of those who trade at the moment, especially when they are backed up by reality, let's say in the real world.

Secondly, I'm not a predictor, and this site is primarily technical, but I'm very interested in the thoughts and calculations of those who trade at the moment, especially when they are backed up by reality, like signal monitoring!

But unfortunately I cannot see any good signal in anybody's profile that would confirm his calculations and words!

It's Myth. What's wrong with it?

sxww:

Most traders cannot lose for years, no one has that much money.Maybe 90% of those who are relatively new to the marketlose, I would believe it. Where Tantric buys and sells, he buys and sells anywhere, that's why he has been losing for eight years, he probably has enough money) Without monitoring what? Your own account? )))) You have to monitor the market,

If you do not know what you are talking about, you may use the term "monitoring", but it is of no practical value to trade.

But monitoring reflects the truth, especially if someone says on the forums that he is a cool trader.

Maybe 90% of those who are relatively new are losing money - as I've seen one lady that lost money for several years and was a trader for several years, who could increase her deposit 3-5 times in a month or two.

Well, she's just bored, a housewife and her husband is a big businessman!

- That's why this statement is rhetorical.

GBPUSD

I assume that around 1.3626-1.3642 a reversal of the pair to 1.26-27 zone is expected

Files:
GBPUSDH4.png  25 kb

max325:
And how did you draw the conclusion that Tantric buys at the low?

I have already written about it, and I tend to believe people, but I want to be sure.

I also mentioned that it would be nice to monitor the account and then maybe I'll be ready to write a free EA using his strategy!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

But monitoring reflects the truth, especially if someone says on the forums that they are a cool trader.

Probably, 90% of those who are relatively new are losing money - I've seen one lady who lost money for several years and at the same time was a trader for more than a year and could increase her deposit 3-5 times in a month or two.

Well, she's just bored, a housewife and her husband is a big businessman!

- That's why this statement is rhetorical.

What difference does it make who says what on the forums about their trading?

On the contrary, I have always encouraged people to discuss what is good for trading and not "I bought, I sold, I closed".

Who would be interested in someone else's trading? An investor maybe.

So I don't understand your "monitoring" and interest in other people's trades.

sxww:
Myth's. What's wrong with that?

you can have a nickname like this: sxww

Cause I don't see this Myth's nickname here.

But I believe in consistently profitable trading EAs roughly like Santa Claus))))

As an assistant in processing information for trading yes, as a profitable trading bot, don't laugh))))

sxww:

What difference does it make who says what on the forums about their trading?

On the contrary, I have always encouraged people to discuss what is useful for trading, not "I bought, sold, closed".

Who would be interested in someone else's trading? An investor maybe.

So I don't understand your "monitoring" and interest in other people's trades.

Personally I have a purely practical interest, based on a simple interest - the formalization of entry description and the possibility to automate this entry!

I am always paying close attention especially to those who describe their entries and most importantly can formalize them.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

can you make a nickname like this sxww

cause I don't see this Mytha nickname here.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/myth63

sxww:

But I believe in consistently profitable trading EAs roughly like Santa Claus))))

As an assistant in processing information for trading yes, as a profitable trading bot, don't laugh))))

:-) you'd be surprised - but similar position!
Reason: