EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 925

rustein >>:
у кого какие прибыли ? ждём японцев ? :)

moldovanov wait.....hehe .... guestbaiter turned trader ))))))

rustein писал(а) >>
Who's got profits? Waiting for the Japanese? :)

I wonder what the Asiatic night has in store for us? :-) by my calculations already touched the bottom, but the price continues to fall (pound and eu vs. $) technically there is still some room to move

By the way, according to the calendar, the impact of ISM index on the currency is very weak, but what was pushed strongly was the ADP Non-Farm Employment Change, which was expected today - turned out to be much better than expected (and the US is on the plus side almost everywhere), so the quid may well be bought, but on the other hand, it is high time for a pullback... The pound is flat now, who has another picture?

odiseif писал(а) >>

why don't you put up the stats and let the nosy ones have a look?

transaction statistics? - >> I can, but what's the point?

odiseif писал(а) >>
moldovanov wait.....hehe .... >> guestbaiter turned trader ))))))

Cem tibe moldovane ne nravita.

I did not mean to say that I do not like moldovans. I was joking about the question (who has what profits? waiting for the japanese? :)) I am Moldovan myself and I am proud of it even though the country is very poor .... What can you do? If we had energy and mineral resources, it would be different ..... It is not our fault our black earth turns into nothing but tomatoes and corn ....

Today's (04.02.2010) version...

baltik писал(а) >>

But many hit the target today

ecPulse

The Euro/Dollar completed a bullish correction by touching the 38.2% Fibonacci level and entering the overbought area, according to Momentum. Our expectations for today are bearish with an initial target of 1.3800. MA50s support our expectations, but keep in mind that keeping the level of 1.4055 is very important for this scenario.

GBP/USD Stochastic is close to entering the overbought area and we expect a bearish direction today with a break of 1.6010. MA50 also supports our expectations. The target for the move is the support level of 1.5945. It is crucial, for our bearish scenario, that the 1.6075 level holds.

fxpro

Two possible developments are possible:

1. Breakdown of the resistance level 1.3975 and correction to the levels 1.4030 and 1.4100/10.
2. Breakdown of the support level 1.3945 and decrease of the Euro to the levels 1.3910/00 and 1.3850.

As far as predictions are concerned, the market itself says when and to what point it will move in the long, medium and short term, only small additions and refinements are possible. The trend always determines when the reversal will occur, a reversal is a complex system which with an accuracy of 1 bar at 5 minutes or even a minute can predict the trend reversal in relation to the TF on which you work.

Regarding the forecasting, I can say that based on the exact experience it is possible to forecast the reversal point and duration of the movement, but concerning the fact that the movement will be multi-directional, this can only be said by a person who cannot see the price movement pattern. Yes, the correction of the pivot points always exists when the observed pattern on the price chart is ambiguous, but as soon as a certain combination of positions is outlined, this is the base of how the trend behaves. Quite often I have seen a picture when you say that the movement in one direction is complete and now we will see the opposite and you always hear a contradiction in response when the price starts to reverse and tries to go back a little bit to where it escaped from, but the result for some is disastrous - emotional instability plus greed leads to irretrievable losses or lost profits.

Baltik - what I wrote was a rebuke is partly a comment on your post and partly on the post that came after yours, so sorry if you got it wrong.

vic2008 писал(а) >>

Today's version (04.02.2010) ...

Not a very correct variant, the Trichet statement together with more or less positive statistics from Germany may slow down for a while and reverse the trend for a while but this reversal is possible only to the level of 0.38 from the start of its movement 3.02.2010 to the reversal point, but later Friday brings a wave of surprises - very positive news from the USA may support a sharp move down - 200 points may ensure stable and according to calculations the last complete wave on the H4 has already started today this will be the starting point of the move If we break through 1.3805, we might get to 1.3770. If not, we might pullback to 0.618.

Forsage >>:

Не сильно правильный может быть вариант, выступление трише в совокупностью с более менее положительными данными из германии могут на время затормозить и ненадолго развернуть тренд но это разворот возможен только до уровня 0.38 от начала его движения 3.02.2010 до точки разворота, но в дальнейшем пятница принесет волну сюрпризов - выход очень положительных новостей из США может способствовать резкому движению вниз - 200 пунктов могут обеспечить стабильно да и по расчетам последняя завершающаяся волна на Н4 у же началась сегодня это и будет отправной точкой когда рынок начнет менять свое движение в обратное восходящее положение - вторник - среда, расчет показывает что азиатская сесия с большой вероятностью догонит евро/доллар до точки 1.3805 - максимум до 1.3770 - это являються довольно сильными фибо уровнями от предыдущего тренда, да и на истории они очень являються значимыми. Если уровень 1.3805 пробьем то дойдем до 1.3770 если нет то откатимся на 0.618.

Of course, I don't claim to be 100% accurate. :)

The global trend is still downwards, I agree with that, but there is a probability of a resistance test at 1.3950 .

If my picture comes true, it will be a good bearish signal... :)

Reason: